Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

What is your opinion on a salvage title? Would this length have to have foam flotation in between the deck and hull? Would it be waterlogged?
https://vancouver.craigslist.org/rds/boa/d/delta-19-seafood-centre-console/7176103758.html

Salvage title doesn't phase me nearly as much as the fact that the boat was submerged and the seller even advises to "check out" the engine and electrical. Maybe the engine is OK if it was quickly pulled, flushed, and run. But there's so much downside risk here if the engine doesn't run. SeaFox is not a premium brand boat so the hull will never command silly Whaler/Grady prices.

Yup , stay dry and fish all day for 20.00 gas.... Looks like an older guys baby. I think someone is going to score a sweet ride!

Never thought I’d say this but those 34 Avanti‘s with the twin Cummins actually look pretty sweet.
I was on the one for sale that I put a link to, just looked at it only, it is in really good condition, must have been boathouse kept as it still has a deep shine gelcoat and the brightwork shows well too. Low hours on those diesels.

Hmmm...so he decided to down power from twins to a single 300hp and a kicker? Sure doesn't look like the same boat to me haha. https://vancouver.craigslist.org/rds/boa/d/delta-southwest-kingfisher-2725/7173184088.html

I thought it was a scam ad at first, it is by owner but looks like a copy paste from a brochure plus the motor swap between the pictures.

Yeah, this one doesn't seem to add up. Says it's a 2012. The main engine has decals from an earlier era...more like 2007-2010 time frame. Yamaha had introduced the newer 4.2L V6s well before 2012, so either the boat is older or the owner hung an older engine on there.

Is that price in the ballpark for a 8 year old Kingfisher? Seems expensive to me, but as @Rain City likes to say there is the aloooooooominum tax to consider

Yeah, this one doesn't seem to add up. Says it's a 2012. The main engine has decals from an earlier era...more like 2007-2010 time frame. Yamaha had introduced the newer 4.2L V6s well before 2012, so either the boat is older or the owner hung an older engine on there.

Is that price in the ballpark for a 8 year old Kingfisher? Seems expensive to me, but as @Rain City likes to say there is the aloooooooominum tax to consider

I'm not gonna lie, the right aluminum in an offshore style is 100% on my radar...who wants an OCD maintained Hourston Island Runner, come and get it before my wife gets wind of this lol..

Back