Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I'd say yes. You might have to update the trailer for 10k (sell for 4k) but if the hull is as quality as it looks and it is well maintained (I don't know anything about the brand).
Scouts are really nice boats highly sought after down here. Made in the east coast. The one thing I don’t like about the 24 is the storage area in the gunnels on each side. It forces you to put the DR on the transom. Which for me, is a pain. If anyone wants me to take a look at it, I work 3 kms from bayside.

You are always welcome with me, if I ever get er done! :)
Oh you will Rob.. don’t be saying that.. You are always welcome with me too. Of course once I get my situation all sorted. Even if you have to push your end date a little farther along. I still think you should come down for a visit and we can go out fishin!

A pod with an extended pod.

Wow that looks kind of funky.. but I was curious if this was possible so I guess that solves it for me.. The main on my pod hits the transom if I trim up to high. I definitely don’t want it that long but 5-8” should be good.

I'm thinking those zodiac tubes are looking like a good deal right about now.
Maybe but this almost aligns with what others are asking. On a more direct note, make sure you check the built in gas tanks on these older Trophys for leaks if you are buying one. A surveyor would be recommended.

Maybe but this almost aligns with what others are asking. On a more direct note, make sure you check the built in gas tanks on these older Trophys for leaks if you are buying one. A surveyor would be recommended.

Crazy times! With North of 10% unemployment here and some scary clouds on the Forcast down south, it is fine to pay a premium for a good Operating boat that the members are selling to get on the water but Overpaying for a major project? Sure the trailer and being completish is worth something but 10k+? That Monaro 21 hull is still for sale at $2900 but a pod project :(

so true, my point was more to someone that will tap the transom and stringers themselves without a surveyor to check that the fuel tank is not leaking.

This is good advice for anyone looking for any type of boat. Most older boats, if they haven't been re-done (transom + stringers) will have water intrusion somewhere. Even if they have been re-done, you just don't really know the quality of the work without pics

Another one for the Aluminum CC crowd... I walked past this one yesterday in Prince Rupert. Its grubby and needs to be gone over and tidied a bunch, but it's a pretty decent platform.Its got a pod . Drag a trailer up or buy one along the way. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2710801182490421/

1500 hours on the Yamaha. I’m in Vancouver but seriously considering taking my Starcraft off it’s trailer and driving up there.

@lemmy are you close by..?

Back