Downrigger Question

I’ve used this stuff for 20 years.

It used to be manufactured in Parksville.
Very thin diameter, multi woven.

I bought a ton of it when they closed the plant down several years ago and and still have enough for a few more years 7AE2701D-4D33-4CC4-9EB8-D560272BE7A0.jpeg

Braid is way easier on hands.
So is a womans touch LOL I never touch my cable why? at end of day lift the rigger up unclip my ball and put away ?? are you lifting the cannon balls with your hands??? LOL

Never been poked by an errant wire strand Roy ? Lol !
No as i double crimp the end with some wesking brass crimps and I make and use my own downrigger setups using some commercial number 9 snaps, sort of the way commercial troller set ups on fantom marks ,for the younger generation you I know are all confused now...

No as i double crimp the end with some wesking brass crimps and I make and use my own downrigger setups using some commercial number 9 snaps, sort of the way commercial troller set ups on fantom marks ,for the younger generation you I know are all confused now...

I agree with this. You just have to crimp right. A lot of wire fails are improper crimping.

lite house lures has a 14 ft tuna cord attachment to hook on the end of downrigger line for stacking lines anyone try one

Back