WTB - Lewmar or Bomar Marine Hatch

EZZ70

Hey, I am looking for a hatch for the 26' Hourston, please let me know if you have one FS, thank you

IMG_2686.jpeg

Are you going to cut all that orange peel out of the topside?

Not much to cut, I done dang good! haha but ya I will be and all the fly's that landed in the gel will be cut as well before the hatch install :rolleyes:

Hatches dont come out pretty once installed. Right after taking delivery of ours I managed to crack the corner. It was 10 weeks for a replacement panel or a new complete hatch. Removing the old one was a total pain in the butt and it was fully mutilated. I think the new one was around 500 or so, might just want to find something else to save some cash on as you do not want this sucker to leak.

Hatches dont come out pretty once installed. Right after taking delivery of ours I managed to crack the corner. It was 10 weeks for a replacement panel or a new complete hatch. Removing the old one was a total pain in the butt and it was fully mutilated. I think the new one was around 500 or so, might just want to find something else to save some cash on as you do not want this sucker to leak.
I agree, what did you replace oem with?

Back