Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Looks like a cool fishing boat for protected waters.

I spent a summer on the Charlotte Princess at Langara exactly like you see in this pic. We ran these boats in some pretty foul weather, I wouldn't say they are the first boat I would pick for that but they did get us home alive.

00l0l_1liItVbl1mM_084063_1200x900.jpg

Plus another $30k - $40K for used power and pod and controls, not to mention the cost to remove old power and glass work to infill keyholes... hummm :eek: Wish they weren't a "wide load" to trailer and more friendly. Very very nice boats though...! LovIt
They are 9’ 6 so can be towed with annual permit but no pilot cars. The folks with other podded commander would be a wealth of knowledge and they already have a proven pod design. They tow theirs to the coast from their home in Vernon. To me half the battle would be knowing a pod works well and having some performance numbers you can get.

Is there any contact info when ur on Facebook? I don't have it, so I can't contact. Would be curious as to why the deal fell through.

Just get a friend to send your cell to Brendan Hogg below.

1989 Bayliner Twin Outboards - Command Bridge
Colwood, BC · over a week ago ·
$29,995

Seller's description
Back on the market - deal fell through. Nice older boat with updated power and upholstery - custom designed aluminum POD installed in 2018. New transom, stringers and braces added when repowered. Engines: 2x 2008 Mercury Verado 300hp supercharged outboards purchased and installed professionally. Approx 950hrs on each engine. Engines are quiet and absolutely trouble free. All service is up to date. All controls, steering and gauges were purchased new in 2018. Upper (bridge) helm only - lower helm was deleted during repower. Brand new Bennett trim tab system just installed. Exterior upholstery was redone last year and the interior settee was redone this year. The beds, headliner and carpet are original. Electronics: Standard Horizion chart plotter/fishfinder, Horizon VHF Other stuff - boat has microwave, shower, hot water, toilet, holding tank, and sleeps 6 people comfortably. Sorry no trailer Engines run great 12GPH at 20MPH 18 GPH at 30MPH will do 45MPH+ no problem. Less

Seller information

Brendan Hogg

Joined Facebook in 2007

Thanks for all the feedback on the lodge boat!

Be nice... :eek:

Ah didn’t mean it in a bad way. Just if stizzla has any love for dorys like I do. I know I would love the opportunity to own one. I just don’t have the room for multiple boats. So priority gives it to something faster and comfortable to head out to big bank in. I just need someone close to me that I know to buy it. Then I can bum some rides lol.

Back