Aluminum builder

oilslick

Dont know if this is the right place for this, if not let me know...
I want to add a aluminum pod to my boat over the winter as well as cutting out some seats, motor well and adding a bulkhead with cabinets on my transom. I live in the lower mainland and would like to find someone local but I will consider the island as well.
I have a 19’ aluminum center console boat.
I will remove the engines and all electrical so the work can be done. I also have a very good aluminum guy that could build my pod but he just doesn’t have the time to mount it and do all the other work.
Please PM me if interested and I’ll send more pics. I will pay cash for the work.

Attachments

• 92E52BAD-CA65-457E-A706-99123759D415.jpeg
    92E52BAD-CA65-457E-A706-99123759D415.jpeg
    489.5 KB · Views: 188
  • 0566D1D5-64BE-4F8D-BAFC-B0C137D57E68.jpeg
    0566D1D5-64BE-4F8D-BAFC-B0C137D57E68.jpeg
    359.1 KB · Views: 181
  • 058689D3-FC83-4F00-929D-7BCDA38D9D13.jpeg
    058689D3-FC83-4F00-929D-7BCDA38D9D13.jpeg
    309 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
Lowe's fabricating in Duncan on VI. He knows boats and is a great fabricator. Little far I know.

Can vouch for dss as well. Never had work done myself there but have heard good things. And always see boats in their yard. Can't go wrong with either.

That will be a sweet mod! Looks like a great boat. A wolf? Be sure to post some pics of before and after.

arctig in port moody, or e&d in arrowsmith

who is the aluminum guy you use ?
I use Marcon metal fab in Delta, he did my center console, I just built a mock up out of plywood , took it to him and he fabbed and installed. Unbelievable work they do but their so dam busy. I may be able to get the pod made by them as I will mock it up but it’s all the other work that he just doesn’t have the time

That will be a sweet mod! Looks like a great boat. A wolf? Be sure to post some pics of before and after.
Thanks HL, it was custom built by Argo, it was a crew boat when I bought it then I just customized it to my liking, it’s a great fishing vessel. Install the pod and bulkhead, complete with a cleaning table and I’m done.

Thanks HL, it was custom built by Argo, it was a crew boat when I bought it then I just customized it to my liking, it’s a great fishing vessel. Install the pod and bulkhead, complete with a cleaning table and I’m done.

Wow nice boat! I’ve never seen an Argo Cc. Did they attach the Argo nameplate to the boat? Very cool.

Wow nice boat! I’ve never seen an Argo Cc. Did they attach the Argo nameplate to the boat? Very cool.
No Argo plate, when I bought it the papers said it was a custom made Argo so I insured it as a Argo. I haven’t really seen another like it that’s shaped like the one I have so who knows. Wolfs come close but different haul style.

Back