Handling a Large Boat Alone...Doable?

Are the DF 300 and 350 both the same weight? I haven’t been able to find the answer to that. Most marine gas is mid-grade (89 octane) so that shouldn’t be an issue if you go for the 350.

Now, the real question: how many transducers will you be installing on the bigger boat?!

Are the DF 300 and 350 both the same weight? I haven’t been able to find the answer to that. Most marine gas is mid-grade (89 octane) so that shouldn’t be an issue if you go for the 350.

The Suzuki DF300B is mechanically the same as the DF350A. The only difference is the ECU is tuned for lower octane fuel. The DF300AP is the single-prop model.

I read a lot of threads on www.thehulltruth.com and the initial love affair with the Suzuki DF350 seems to be subsiding quite a bit. Like anything, the small group of people who have negative experiences make a lot of noise complaining, and the threads get a lot of attention. The common issues that get attention with the DF350 are lower unit seals failing, cylinder head cracking, and also a general complaint of unpleasant noise while operating (a whine-sound above 4500rpm). Anyway, this is straying away from the original thread.

Back