ISO Fishfinder/Chartplotter

jlaffin

I’m looking for a decent fishfinder chartplotter combo. Preferably with transducer and local charts.

Thanks!

If looking for new try Harbour Chandler, talk to Denise. Also GPS City online is a great source with sales on quite often.

I've got a Garmin GPS Map 5208 with BC charts. No transducer, but you can pick them up pretty cheap and you get the exact one you want. Also don't have a bracket, so flush mount only. I've been waiting to post it with the Garmin GDL30A XM Radio receiver and antenna that it was networked to, just waiting for my new satellite radio antenna to show up so I can remove the old one.

$500 for the plotter or $600 with the XM antenna if you are interested.

I’m looking for a decent fishfinder chartplotter combo. Preferably with transducer and local charts.

Thanks!

what’s your price range? How big of a unit and what kind of features are you looking for?

what’s your price range? How big of a unit and what kind of features are you looking for?
I’d like to keep it under $800. 7” or larger would be nice, but could go smaller. As far as features, I just want a more reliable fishfinder than the old dinosaur I have, and charts. A split view would be nice.

I’d like to keep it under $800. 7” or larger would be nice, but could go smaller. As far as features, I just want a more reliable fishfinder than the old dinosaur I have, and charts. A split view would be nice.

I have a Lowrance Hook 2 5 split shot HDI that Is basically brand new in box. I have only powered it up to look at it for a minute to see what it was like. Still in box with the rest of the stuff in the plastic bags. Has a Navionics card. I paid $450 for and all it’s done is collect dust. If your interested send me a pm and an offer. Might as well go to someone who can use it as I have a cracked hull and probably won’t be on the water with my boat this year..

Back