2020 Tuna Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I will be in Ukee this week between Tuesday and Sunday. We will have the tuna gear with us if there is a weather window. Anyone out of Ukee, Tofino, or Bamfield want to hook up and buddy boat if the weather cooperates?
I am definitely interested. been on my bucket list for years. approx cost?

Just thought I would ask who is definitely fishing tuna this year and where. I have a 3 week window in September and torn between fishing one of the 3 derby’s I know about or finding buddy boats and joining in. It’s been crazy busy at work do I haven’t had as much time sourcing a solid crew or location yet. Looking for a few boats where and when plans and see if I can make it work...thanks!

Just thought I would ask who is definitely fishing tuna this year and where. I have a 3 week window in September and torn between fishing one of the 3 derby’s I know about or finding buddy boats and joining in. It’s been crazy busy at work do I haven’t had as much time sourcing a solid crew or location yet. Looking for a few boats where and when plans and see if I can make it work...thanks!
We are heading to Winter Harbour September 3rd for a week, and also entered in the tuna classic. We have fished tuna the last 4 years up there in September, and always do very well. There will be plenty of buddy boats to tag along with that week. Hope to see you up there.

We are heading to Winter Harbour September 3rd for a week, and also entered in the tuna classic. We have fished tuna the last 4 years up there in September, and always do very well. There will be plenty of buddy boats to tag along with that week. Hope to see you up there.

How far out are the Tuna usually from there?

This will be my first tuna fishing in Winter Harbour. We also coming on September 3rd .Looking forward.
That’s awesome! Glad you can make it. Feel free to call me or text. 250-309-9239 if you need any more intel. Team work makes the dream work. !!!

Quallicum rivers Is where we have always iced up. I will have to get ahold of them to make sure they are open this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back