When do you toss your old flashers?? I have a problem.

Save them for sockeye tied in tandem works great
I wonder what a couple trains of 10 dummies on each side would look like? Plus 4 rods, that's 44. I need a sister ship and another driver to use the rest.
I've caught fish on the ones where all the tape falls off and it is just the blade and the white background. Also sprayed some black and added a bit of tape.
I hoard.

I wonder what a couple trains of 10 dummies on each side would look like? Plus 4 rods, that's 44. I need a sister ship and another driver to use the rest.
I've caught fish on the ones where all the tape falls off and it is just the blade and the white background. Also sprayed some black and added a bit of tape.
I hoard.
haha funny you say that my mind wonders sometimes and i thought about training it also, never know school of fish...

same i've got some so banged up with scratches and chips from hitting the side of the aluminum it out fishes the new ones
go figure, or i just put in the hot spot with the on fire lure...

Is vinegar the trick for freeing up the swivels on old flashers? Seem to remember that from a previous thread?

Spray them with WD-40, keeps them fresh and like new as well as lubricates to swivels. I have flashers that are 25 years old that I still bring out when none of the new UV schemes are working. Some times it helps to go old school when nothing else is working.

So I read online somewhere that if you hang up your old flashers it will keep crows away or something along that line. so I took about 10 flashers that I was no longer using and I hung them around my mechanic shop yard in a bit of a daisy chain.

See if it works

Back