Arima for sale in Seattle

“1996 Arima guaranteed to NOT catch you any fish!
Are you tired of not spending any money to not catch a fish on a dock or from the shore? Then I have a deal for u! A 1996 Arima that will not help you in your piscatorial pursuits at all and cost u butt tuns of moola!
Comes with Scotty electric downriggers that will help you fruitlessly clear the seaweed from your gear at the flip of the switch.
Like to crab? Well I will throw in the last 2 crab pots that haven’t been stolen or lost so that u too can realize your dream of bringing home 3 small rock crabs for dinner!
Need gear! I have u covered, just about every spoon, hootchie, plug or fly created to catch salmon but mysteriously won’t. Need poles, got those in spades too only half of them have their tips inexplicably broken off from you know, bending like they were designed to.
Also there is a super sweet Raymarine fish finder that lets you clearly see all of the fish that decide to pass on your offering. At least it gives you something to stare at as you futilely drag an ever changing assortment of expensive ******** through the water.
There is no hour meter so I don’t know how many hours are on the engine but that is a blessing because you won’t have a digital record of your many hours spent toiling in futility.
Sorry for the high price just trying to recoup some of the money I have dumped into the puget sound in the last 7 years! Happy boating!”

This owner doesn’t seem bitter at all. ;)

That’s got a Stizzla brand of self beat down humour.
Mine isn’t nearly as good as that though :’(

Back