Seastar hydraulic steering helm for sale

Old Fisher

Seastar Pro 2.0 hydraulic steering helm (HH5770-3). Was used in my 2017 boat (224 hrs). In as new condition. Lists for more than $900 plus tax. Asking $450

Seastar Pro 2.0 hydraulic steering helm (HH5770-3). Was used in my 2017 boat (224 hrs). In as new condition. Lists for more than $900 plus tax. Asking $450

Pls pm me , where are you located?

In the interest of fair disclosure, I want to tell you that I replaced this helm because I found it to be stiffer steering than I want. In speaking with Seastar I learned that the Seastar Pro helm was designed for high performance boats which benefit from very positive steering which requires less turns lock to lock and is somewhat tighter. I'm an older guy with a fishing boat who wants lighter "finger touch" steering so I replaced this helm with a lower pressure unit.
That said, this helm is in perfect condition, looks like new, and functions as it was designed to do. It was designed to work with a standard Seastar cylinder (HC5345-3).
Just wanted to be upfront. My 2017 boat was delivered with this helm but it is a bit tighter steering than I wanted.

Thank you so much, appreciate the extra info @adrian1991 its all yours :)

I still have it and it is available. In "as new" condition complete with mounting hardware.
Thanks for response , got your post will keep it on hand. Still in the early stages and seeing whats avail. Interested for sure but still considering other options. Thanks and tight lines

Back