Wanted: Lowrance Airmar P66 Transducer

Fish Rider

Looking for a Lowrance/Simrad Airmar p66 transducer

41V7kHe1GrL._AC_SX425_.jpg

I have some of these will that work???

No sorry already have 2. Lol

Hey guys, I don’t want to highjack this thread but I just bought and installed a new P66 to work with my new Lowrance HDS12 and noticed that I am getting “spots” on the display when running and a little less when trolling. I have only had it out 4 times so far on the lake. I’m heading to Port Hardy this weekend for my first real ocean trip with my project Gardy and was hoping to clear the display up. I had an old Lowrance on my last Campion that was crystal clear, just wondering if I’m doing something wrong or missed Something in the initial setup, thanks.

I would personally run a chirp transducer with that HDS unit. The P66 is a great transducer, but your machine is capable of doing a lot more.

10802001 is the part number.

You dont have to use the structure scan. I personally dont like it. If you use this transducer on normal sonar mode it's very powerful. I have one in one of my boats. Personally I'm not a huge lowrance user and dont sell a ton however I have a few clients who love their lowrance stuff.

If you want a really nice transducer then you can look into some airman thru hulls which I run in the boat I use the most. Never skips a beat. Even doing 30mph through a bit of chop. The stern mounted transducers never really perform on plane. Alot of cavitation from the stern and trim tables etc etc. Hope that helps

I do not have these in stock. Have to come from back east. 4 days or so. 300 bucks

I was looking for a friend who busted his old transducer and he found a new one. We have a trip planned with his boat in 3 weeks. Don’t need one as I have one.

Seahorse have you gone into the Sonar options to select the right transducer?

I have a Airman P66 transducer . A friend give me one to try but I don't 'think its compatible with my Lowrance Elite-7 combo .I am pretty sure , he would sell it for $100 if you are interested . It looks brand new.

I have a Airman P66 transducer . A friend give me one to try but I don't 'think its compatible with my Lowrance Elite-7 combo .I am pretty sure , he would sell it for $100 if you are interested . It looks brand new.

Appears fishrides friend found a transducer in the comments above, id take it off your hands though :)

Hey guys, I don’t want to highjack this thread but I just bought and installed a new P66 to work with my new Lowrance HDS12 and noticed that I am getting “spots” on the display when running and a little less when trolling. I have only had it out 4 times so far on the lake. I’m heading to Port Hardy this weekend for my first real ocean trip with my project Gardy and was hoping to clear the display up. I had an old Lowrance on my last Campion that was crystal clear, just wondering if I’m doing something wrong or missed Something in the initial setup, thanks.
Did you ever figure out this spots issue, or did you get a new transducer?

Back