The New Ride.

walleyes

Crew Member
She’s not rigged yet boys but I had to share what I could. I wanted them to hold off until I had a look and decided where exactly I wanted my controls. I helped cut it out of the plastic wrap that’s how new she is. Hopefully it will be done by the end of the week and will be ready.

2021 Kingfisher 2225 Escape HT, will be rigged with 200hp Merc stroker accompanied with a 15 hp Merc high thrust kicker on rear helm controls. Boat has all the options, full 1/4” hull bottom, rear deck is all aluminum no wood. Full diamond check aluminum flooring all aluminum backing and drawers. 2 in floor fish tanks with macerator pumps, top rear live well fish tank. Two rear macerator pumps to pump off deck, two bilge pumps 1 1400 gph on a float 1 1400 gph on switch. Didn’t get a pick but full wrack on roof with tie downs. Full interior cabin lining, wipers, defrost. All sitting on a 4700 lb Eazy Loader with oil bath hubs. She’s a beauty truly my dream boat. It’s the one I wanted 3 years ago but backed out but not this time, I’m ready for it.

Kingfisher has come a long ways in there hull designs as you can see truly the last boat I’ll ever need.
Will have a few more pics once it’s rigged. I am getting them to rig the engines then I’m taking over from there to do my own electronics and all installations.

50127355121_cefb81bcc2_c.jpg

50127355611_77a04aeb4b_c.jpg
[/url]

50127577972_6192d96280_c.jpg

50127577442_0dbe703059_c.jpg
[/url]

Very nice,did you have the option of shockwave seats?That's the only thing I would change,Congrats.

Very nice,did you have the option of shockwave seats?That's the only thing I would change,Congrats.

Thanks guys,, yes I definitely have to up grade to suspension seats, that will come in a year or two, I was surprised myself they didn’t have some sort of suspension. As you can imagine boys have to watch and do the add ones over a little time. First off as soon as she gets home will be downriggers and I want to get the rear helm station sonar in amd a couple rod holders. Then over the winter am going for the 10” screen flush mounted and Radar. But will spread that out over a couple months just so it doesn’t hurt quite so much lol.

Plan on going with Hummingbird electronics like I said 10” in the dash, 7” at the rear helm and of course Scotty riggers, just want to go with a set of 1106’s.

Nice, I was actually going to the Gibbons dealer today to browse new boats and order parts for my boat. I got side tracked buying a new lawn mower and never made it.

Good thing, lawn mower is waaay cheaper.

Nice, I was actually going to the Gibbons dealer today to browse new boats and order parts for my boat. I got side tracked buying a new lawn mower and never made it.

Good thing, lawn mower is waaay cheaper.

Lawn mower is cheaper but not as much fun ;)

Congrats. Really nice boat. When will we see blood on the deck?

Probly no Salmon blood this year but hopefully next week will get it out for Lakers on my home lake.

Congrats it’s a beauty!!! Put suspension seats near the top of the wish list even if it’s not shockwave.

Congrats man! That didn't take you long to sell and get into a new one. Bet that takes some stress off the mind. Let there be blood!!!

Great looking boat, enjoy with the fam & friends, lots of memories to come... :D

Back