Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

$30K, older model haul, 800 hrs on the motor and this is a locally manufactured boat.
Is this just a sign of depressed CDN dime or a crazy boat market??
Supply and demand, and a week Canadian $ making new boats crazy expensive. You can put in search parameters and swap out Vancouver with any city on the west coast, in these search parameters, and you will likely find the same thing. Almost no Cuddies with Outboards for sale. Hence the asking price. Chatted with a guy selling a double eagle with a pooched engine for 8k and he decided not to sell because there is nothing of quality used on the market. https://vancouver.craigslist.org/se...year_manufactured=2000&boat_propulsion_type=2

Just found out I have to have a shoulder surgery ,so I won't be fishing any time soon,so I might have to sell my boat.It's a near flawless condition 215 Aquasport,same as 22 Wellcraft Coastal.Also my son needs to sell his same condition 542 Campion to buy some lake property,so there will be a couple of cuddy outboard boats coming up for sale soon.Stay tuned.

So....buy that for 20K, and put another 30-40k into it getting a pod built and new power??
Doesn't seem like a good investment to me and that would never be a 60k boat.
a pod and twins makes it a 80-100k boat , capable of reliable offshore runs. worth it!

Just found out I have to have a shoulder surgery ,so I won't be fishing any time soon,so I might have to sell my boat.It's a near flawless condition 215 Aquasport,same as 22 Wellcraft Coastal.Also my son needs to sell his same condition 542 Campion to buy some lake property,so there will be a couple of cuddy outboard boats coming up for sale soon.Stay tuned.
Stizzla???

I will also say I will not give in to ridiculous pricing. I have no problem with those of you posting high now because the market is crazy.
But as a buyer, there are still fair deals to be had, and even some steals.
I’m not looking for a steal either, just a quality boat for a price that leaves everyone happy.

Noooooo!!..
Im 5wks post shoulder surgery now,and waiting on surgeons ok on 21st to start weight training Physio
The thought of selling the boat or the 58Vette never even entered my mind

Noooooo!!..
Im 5wks post shoulder surgery now,and waiting on surgeons ok on 21st to start weight training Physio
The thought of selling the boat or the 58Vette never even entered my mind
I sold my 58Vette in 78 and have regretted it everyday since . If you ever have a moment of doubt and are serious about selling let me know.

I sold my 58Vette in 78 and have regretted it everyday since . If you ever have a moment of doubt and are serious about selling let me know.

Will do, but my son would probably have something to say about that lol

Sorry for derail...back to boats for sale!

Having trouble linking a Facebook marketplace ad. But there is a decent looking 08 17' DE with 115 etec , custom aluminum rack and riggers . 9500. Strathcona area. Also , another 99 DE hardtop with a volvo diesel / duoprop for 8500. Strathcona area . Facebook Marketplace.

Back