Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

A buddy of mine recently bought an 18 foot
Race rocks new for less than what this guys asking -all in.

covid is pushing peeps to spend their would be vacation money on boats. Problem is, most have no idea what what a boat is never mind their worth. Feels like the vancouver housing market 10 years ago. Knock downs selling for 200k over asking on an already outrageous amount. Good time to sell if you’re so inclined.

I am really tempted to sell in August. CERB money is giving people some delusional view to how much they can viably spend on toys. When the reality kicks in, expect for the bubble to burst. Buyers market is ahead of us once the border opens up again.

A buddy of mine recently bought an 18 foot
Race rocks new for less than what this guys asking -all in.

covid is pushing peeps to spend their would be vacation money on boats. Problem is, most have no idea what what a boat is never mind their worth. Feels like the vancouver housing market 10 years ago. Knock downs selling for 200k over asking on an already outrageous amount. Good time to sell if you’re so inclined.
Yes but once these new buyers realize what boats really cost or decide that a boat isn'r really for them there should be a glut which should fuel a buyers market

Yes but once these new buyers realize what boats really cost or decide that a boat isn'r really for them there should be a glut which should fuel a buyers market

From what i've seen driving through neighborhoods there more likely to leave the boat in the driveway for 25 years and not use it.

I'm amazed at how many people have boats that just sit.

Back