Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Dont feel too badly.. I think we were third in line lol. We have been looking for a 22' seasport (newer model) or 22' Skagit Orca for some time.. we were ready to cancel our vacation to ferry to vancouver yesterday to have a look. we responded by phone and email the day it was posted.. there's always another one somewhere :)
He sold it for 45 to the first guy. Pm me if you really want to know how it went down. I was number 2 in order of march.

I missed this one by one hour. Beautiful boat. Like new. The fellow said 3 people passed on it and a fellow from Nanaimo was passing 100 bills to the wife when we got there.

Theres a 2002 vintage of this boat down the road from me that appears to be in great shape and is not listed anywhere. This is what the guy said to me when I inquired

"It is a 542 purchased new in 2002. It has a 4 stroke Mercury 115 and. 4 stroke Suzuiki 9.9 kicker. Dual batteries and switch. Wired for electric downriggers. Chart plotter/depth sounder. It was surveyed by KOCH Maine Services in late October, 2019. The boat, engines and trailer were valued at $25,000.00 so there is a starting point. Boat has been in the water approximately 10 times per year primarily for fishing and tubing. Boat was always cleaned and the engines flushed after each use. Hope that answers your questions."

Pm me if you want contact info.

2003 Century 26 ft. With 2008 Yamaha 250 hp and 2017 9.9hp Yamaha

https://nanaimo.craigslist.org/boa/d/duncan-boat-fishing/7154382762.html

00S0S_fYBXAlWvI7c_0ak07K_1200x900.jpg

Back