Zuktaylor's Recent Activity

1. Zuktaylor liked Stizzla's post in the thread WANTED - used fishing boat 30k budget.

We get it man, it sucks. But telling a guy to not spend his hard earned money on something his family can enjoy is his decision and...

Feb 23, 2020 at 4:13 PM
  2. Zuktaylor liked fishbadger's post in the thread Wonder why you didn't get any Crabs today ...we caught a poachers..

Wow, not only are they cocksucking thieving bastards, but by the looks of that boat, they have a hard time driving near the dock too! fb

Feb 20, 2020 at 3:06 PM
  3. Zuktaylor replied to the thread Wonder why you didn't get any Crabs today ...we caught a poachers..

Me neither, I'm capable of reading my own name

Feb 19, 2020 at 9:36 PM
  4. Zuktaylor liked Corey_lax's post in the thread Wonder why you didn't get any Crabs today ...we caught a poachers..

I have never pulled a trap that wasn’t mine. That’s ridiculous that you would imply that we all make mistakes and pull pots that aren’t...

Feb 19, 2020 at 9:36 PM
  5. Zuktaylor liked Cookie's Cutter's post in the thread Loosing the Kicker motor....

I think most people would agree this is taking things too far. It is far better for your engine to cool down at idle rather than cut the...

Feb 18, 2020 at 11:12 AM