wishiniwasfishin1's Recent Activity

1. wishiniwasfishin1 liked IronNoggin's post in the thread What's for dinner tonight ?.

[IMG] Served with Basmati, Spare Gooses and an Italian loaf for dipping up those wonderful sauces. And of course a fine Red to quaff...

Feb 19, 2020 at 10:45 AM
  2. wishiniwasfishin1 liked gokart's post in the thread Wonder why you didn't get any Crabs today ...we caught a poachers..

To answer you quickly, yes if the ppl stilling the crabs happen to be Caucasian I will describe them that way . I don’t see any problem...

Feb 18, 2020 at 7:25 PM
  3. wishiniwasfishin1 liked tincan's post in the thread 2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread.

since @hippaisland is just too damn modest :rolleyes: i'll report that his boat managed to get another big fish (15+) up Howe Sound on...

howe sound Feb 16.jpg Feb 18, 2020 at 12:15 PM
  4. wishiniwasfishin1 liked Sotally Tober's post in the thread Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas.

Wish I had a big piggy bank to break into for this...

Feb 18, 2020 at 9:48 AM
  5. wishiniwasfishin1 liked paulo's post in the thread 2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread.

Out today(now) at Fisheries NS. One shaker so far.

Feb 17, 2020 at 11:57 AM
  6. wishiniwasfishin1 liked agentaqua's post in the thread Small Vessel Operator Proficiency Training Course.

word randomizer: [ATTACH]

whiskey.jpg Feb 12, 2020
  7. wishiniwasfishin1 replied to the thread Small Vessel Operator Proficiency Training Course.

Seriously are you f’n with us? What does any of this mean? I feel like you are typing into a word randomizer

Feb 12, 2020
  8. wishiniwasfishin1 liked BearCove's post in the thread Small Vessel Operator Proficiency Training Course.

SVOP can not be taken online, it’s a in room course.

Feb 12, 2020
  9. wishiniwasfishin1 liked agentaqua's post in the thread Small Vessel Operator Proficiency Training Course.

The Pleasure Craft Licence can be pursued online. If you are earning $ w your boat - you need the SVOP - not the Pleasure Craft...

Feb 12, 2020
  10. wishiniwasfishin1 replied to the thread Small Vessel Operator Proficiency Training Course.

Oh ok my bad was thinking of the pleasure craft operators card.

Feb 12, 2020
  11. wishiniwasfishin1 replied to the thread Small Vessel Operator Proficiency Training Course.

Most people just take the course and test online

Feb 12, 2020