Recent content by vangoalie

1. vangoalie

Scotty ball hooks and battery tray

Bump still available
  2. vangoalie

Let's see your boat!

Lol, it’s a gentle landing as the tide goes out and enables a bottom scrape, she lives on a trailer now.
  3. vangoalie

Let's see your boat!

Here's mine, not much but sure love getting out on it wish I had more time to enjoy it.
  4. vangoalie

In need of Simrad 4 pin power cord P/N 32-0055-08

Hi looking for an extra power cord for my Simrad GO7, the 4 pin type, part number is 32-0055-08, let me know if you have one available you don't need anymore. Thanks
  5. vangoalie

Brand New Garmin 93SV Complete--SOLD

bought a brand new Garmin 93SV 9”GPS Chartplotter fish fishfinder on eBay, never installed all still wrapped in plastic, just won’t fit where I want to mount it, need to go with a 7”. Comes with everything including the GT52 transducer. Asking $875 obo . Navionics is of US and not Canada would...
  6. vangoalie

WTB Depth sounder gps

Hmmm, I can't see the $799 special online? I am not looking for a higher end unit just a 7" mid level like the ti or ti2 or a go7 all of which are in the 700-900 range new and maybe in the 500-600 used I do know it is to low for an HDS or any of the higher end units. Not in a rush and willing to...
  7. vangoalie

WTB Depth sounder gps

Thanks for the replies, I currently have a 5" and the Navionics card, I am looking for a 7" or 9", my budget is $600 or less depending on the unit, keep looking :) hopefully I will find one.
  8. vangoalie

WTB Depth sounder gps

Bump, still looking if anyone is looking to upgrade, thanks
  9. vangoalie

New Rod, possible sell if worth it 10’

I did some searches and seems like most people were asking in that price range used after I found out what I had. It is brand new and never used but I am thrilled to keep it. Cheers
  10. vangoalie

Thoughts on Simrad go7xse or garmin 74dv

Thanks for the info, I just see mostly Lowrance around here and not a lot of Simrad or Garmin,
  11. vangoalie

Thoughts on Simrad go7xse or garmin 74dv

Thinking of buying a simrad go7 Xse or garmin 74dv, looking for thoughts on it, great, bad, unreliable, stay with Lowrance. Even ease of use so I can decide yes or no. thanks
  12. vangoalie

Thank guys I think for $350 would be fair from my research online or I would consider a trade for another 10' foot rod with cork grip and $200 otherwise I think it will stay with me. Would help me put money towards and new sounder/gps. Thanks for all your input
  13. vangoalie

Thanks, i just looked it up and it is. Now to decide keep it or sell it. Cheers
  14. vangoalie

Thanks it does feel really nice!