trophywife's Recent Activity

1. trophywife liked bigdogeh's post in the thread Are we getting past labour day?.

Only one this year and it was 130 cm so was released... Sucks that that was the only one caught. Would have fed all 4 of us on the boat.

Aug 13, 2018 at 5:56 PM
  2. trophywife liked Franko Manini's post in the thread Are we getting past labour day?.

Nada for me either. But you can't catch 'em from the couch. To be totally honest, knowing that I'd have to throw back a biggie has...

Aug 13, 2018 at 5:55 PM
  3. trophywife replied to the thread Swale rock? Broken group.

Go check the usual spots at the usual depths.. its august!!

Aug 13, 2018 at 5:53 PM
  4. trophywife replied to the thread Posting Photos-Help Please!.

thanks , i will giver a go!

Aug 12, 2018 at 5:52 PM
  5. trophywife replied to the thread Posting Photos-Help Please!.

how do i use an auto resizer? i wanna share pics but it is a pita from my mobile.. filers too big.. cant find this forum on tapatalk...

Aug 12, 2018 at 2:46 PM
  6. trophywife liked spring fever's post in the thread Dummy flasher help..

IT'S not that common!! LOL

Aug 12, 2018 at 2:30 PM
  7. trophywife replied to the thread Dummy flasher help..

or common sense.. lol

Aug 12, 2018 at 12:59 PM
  8. trophywife liked Go.Fish's post in the thread Dummy flasher help..

Other things to keep in mind is if you are going really slow (less than 2 knots) while getting your gear down and also if you like to...

Aug 12, 2018 at 12:58 PM
  9. trophywife liked walleyes's post in the thread What is the public perception of sport fishers.

Lol, you said that a lot more politely than I ever could.

Aug 12, 2018 at 12:56 PM
  10. trophywife liked StormTrooper's post in the thread What is the public perception of sport fishers.

There inlays the answer to all that you have been actively spouting...you finally admit to whom your partners must be in order to...

Aug 12, 2018 at 12:56 PM
  11. trophywife liked blindmonkey's post in the thread Looking for recommendations for individual to install boat electronics.

Moose who goes by the name Bait Ban on this site is well known as a good installer. He did a beautiful install on my friend’s Pursuit....

Aug 12, 2018 at 12:11 PM
  12. trophywife replied to the thread OH boy, another cooler!!.

i use a cooler full of ice... inside a cooler... cheap ya, and it works.

Aug 12, 2018 at 12:11 PM
  13. trophywife replied to the thread Why DFO will keep on its course..

what about the biggest problem,, inbreeding and chase boats. if you equate these to other mammal species like how lions and wolves...

Aug 12, 2018 at 9:50 AM
  14. trophywife posted a new thread.

tapatalk

is the tapatalk app still available for this forum? cant seem to find it .. so easy to upload properly sized pics!!

Forum: General Open Forum

Aug 12, 2018 at 6:46 AM
  15. trophywife replied to the thread Live rock cod as lingcod bait.

proper use of fish.

Aug 12, 2018 at 6:33 AM