The Jackel's Recent Activity

1. The Jackel replied to the thread WTB - Smoker.

Who on here thinks Scott has toooo much money :)

Aug 20, 2018 at 6:29 AM
  2. The Jackel replied to the thread The Future, by Bob Hooton.

I thought it was mandatory to have revival tanks on board, if not it should be, frickin joke

Aug 20, 2018 at 6:27 AM
  3. The Jackel replied to the thread 2018 Port Renfrew Reports.

Cant blame that one on me :D, boat got pulled at the end of July, last Friday a buddy cut plugging took a couple of friends out, landed...

Aug 20, 2018 at 6:22 AM
  4. The Jackel replied to the thread 2018 Port Renfrew Reports.

You need some tutoring :D:eek::p

Aug 19, 2018 at 8:03 PM
  5. The Jackel replied to the thread 2018 Port Renfrew Reports.

Whoa, is that for real, if so throw the book at them, disgusting behavior. They need to get over the limits of everything way of...

Aug 19, 2018 at 2:03 PM
  6. The Jackel replied to the thread Action Required - Potential Fin FIsh Closure from Long Beach to Swiftsure for SRKW.

Good luck HM keep us posted, maybe start a thread about it so Cali can follow along :D

Aug 19, 2018 at 1:30 PM
  7. The Jackel replied to the thread Post Your Shout Outs Here.

Group hug with Stizzla and FishT, pics to follow :D All kidding aside a shout out to Derby and Co for having our backs

Aug 15, 2018 at 5:55 PM
  8. The Jackel liked halimark's post in the thread Are we getting past labour day?.

Well after reading the posts feel tiny bit better, released 3 over in 1 day then went 9 times without a hali bite. A little ashamed at...

Aug 13, 2018
  9. The Jackel liked Franko Manini's post in the thread Are we getting past labour day?.

Nada for me either. But you can't catch 'em from the couch. To be totally honest, knowing that I'd have to throw back a biggie has...

Aug 13, 2018