SpringVelocity's Recent Activity

1. SpringVelocity replied to the thread Action Required - Potential Fin FIsh Closure from Long Beach to Swiftsure for SRKW.

Listen to the podcast above

Aug 15, 2018 at 11:30 AM
  2. SpringVelocity replied to the thread Action Required - Potential Fin FIsh Closure from Long Beach to Swiftsure for SRKW.

You can comment on their face book page. This ad is up there. https://www.facebook.com/LighthouseBeer/

Aug 15, 2018 at 8:51 AM
  3. SpringVelocity replied to the thread Action Required - Potential Fin FIsh Closure from Long Beach to Swiftsure for SRKW.

Here is podcast of a recent CBC interview. Now have a listen. Listen to the US on NOAA and listen to their recommendations. Then listen...

Aug 15, 2018 at 8:43 AM
  4. SpringVelocity replied to the thread Action Required - Potential Fin FIsh Closure from Long Beach to Swiftsure for SRKW.

Correct yes they do and specifically recreational fisheries. Whale watching is also on the hit list last few weeks.

Aug 15, 2018 at 8:36 AM
  5. SpringVelocity replied to the thread Sansom narrows fishing.

Don't know but its rare to see boats trolling in there.

Aug 15, 2018 at 6:43 AM
  6. SpringVelocity replied to the thread Why DFO will keep on its course..

What about the biggest problem foreign payed activists? Activist using the whale issue to stop a pipeline so the US can keep making lots...

Aug 14, 2018 at 11:19 PM
  7. SpringVelocity attached a file to the thread Sansom narrows fishing.

Here is the map. FYI. [ATTACH]

map.JPG Aug 14, 2018 at 11:10 PM
  8. SpringVelocity replied to the thread Sansom narrows fishing.

Yes it is illegal and they shouldn't be in there. There is a finifish closure right there. Aug 1st everything shuts down here to protect...

Aug 14, 2018 at 11:07 PM
  9. SpringVelocity attached a file to the thread Action Required - Potential Fin FIsh Closure from Long Beach to Swiftsure for SRKW.

[ATTACH] Don't buy lighthouse beer. They are donating a dollar to Georgia Straight Alliance for every 4 pack of beer sold for GSA Orca...

lighthouse brewing 2.JPG Aug 14, 2018 at 10:57 PM
  10. SpringVelocity replied to the thread Sansom narrows fishing.

Nope fin fish closure there that is why you see no one.

Aug 14, 2018 at 10:47 PM
  11. SpringVelocity replied to the thread Used motors, how many hours is too many.

Bingo. Boats that sit are full of issues. They need t0 be run year round.

Aug 14, 2018 at 9:04 PM
  12. SpringVelocity replied to the thread One of the big reasons Salmon are not doing well..

the BIGGEST PROBLEM.... It isn't the facilities . It is that the Ministry of Environment needs an overhaul at the top down. Until that...

Aug 14, 2018 at 9:12 AM
  13. SpringVelocity replied to the thread Boat big enough for offshore?.

That would be biggest concern. I wouldn't go without radar around that area. Especially August. I know guys are going to say its fine...

Aug 14, 2018 at 8:28 AM
  14. SpringVelocity replied to the thread Are we getting past labour day?.

yep

Aug 14, 2018 at 8:25 AM
  15. SpringVelocity replied to the thread Are we getting past labour day?.

I would go if you haven't. I don't have any either but that my fault as I should have went in spring.

Aug 13, 2018 at 3:00 PM