SpringVelocity's Recent Activity

1. SpringVelocity replied to the thread Malibu boats.

I have been tempted to get a bigger boat like my 185 but it ticks all the boxes. They are extremely well made vs the double eagles I...

Sep 19, 2018 at 11:57 AM
  2. SpringVelocity replied to the thread Buying first boat, advice?.

OMG exact same boat. That a good deal if the motor is OK. The way you tell if it has floor issue is if it has never been done it will...

Sep 19, 2018 at 10:37 AM
  3. SpringVelocity replied to the thread Weekend in Victoria.

Pagliacciis, John's Place. You could go to Swan's. Stickey Wicket it goes on and on. Take a walk through Market Square. Do the...

Sep 19, 2018 at 10:36 AM
  4. SpringVelocity replied to the thread Future Halibut Possession Regs.

That is interesting proposal but wonder how you would enforce.

Sep 19, 2018 at 9:29 AM
  5. SpringVelocity replied to the thread Strategy for the Northern and Southern Resident Killer Whales.

Jackel you can't argue with EricL if you say black he says blue. No offense but I think I would listen to Jackel as he lives in Jordan...

Sep 19, 2018 at 9:22 AM
  6. SpringVelocity replied to the thread Future Halibut Possession Regs.

No wasn't aware and I think Searun answered some of your questions.

Sep 19, 2018 at 12:47 AM
  7. SpringVelocity replied to the thread Malibu boats.

Thanks for that....

Sep 18, 2018 at 11:17 PM
  8. SpringVelocity liked The Jackel's post in the thread Strategy for the Northern and Southern Resident Killer Whales.

Eric and Cali what green organizations do you come from. SHOW ME WHERE I HAVE STATED ANYTHING ABOUT ME WANTING MORE FISH FOR MYSELF. Why...

Sep 18, 2018 at 1:42 PM
  9. SpringVelocity replied to the thread Buying first boat, advice?.

A 60 hp isn't under powered for that boat I had same one. Same year. To be honest its 6k with a motor, and you can't get much in boat...

Sep 18, 2018 at 9:26 AM
  10. SpringVelocity replied to the thread Future Halibut Possession Regs.

I am just making you aware it is coming across as whining ( although you may not see it that way) and when you back up Serengeti every...

Sep 18, 2018 at 9:02 AM
  11. SpringVelocity replied to the thread Future Halibut Possession Regs.

It has value that is why I stepped in before we spend pages of effort with little to show for it. Its directed at you and Serengeti and...

Sep 18, 2018 at 7:14 AM
  12. SpringVelocity replied to the thread Future Halibut Possession Regs.

Here we go lets have another halibut fight of what we get when our Chinook fishery could be closed next year.

Sep 17, 2018 at 7:55 PM
  13. SpringVelocity replied to the thread MPA, 50,000 sq. Kilometres. And it begins. More to come..

As I said and others on here before you are welcome to lead us Dave. Everyone is a little busy trying to make sure we get a salmon...

Sep 17, 2018 at 7:47 PM
  14. SpringVelocity liked profisher's post in the thread Chinook Neutral/Positive Fishing.

No one (locals or foreigners) like to pay into general revenue where much of that money does nothing and there is no way to track it. ....

Sep 17, 2018 at 9:00 AM