SpringVelocity's Recent Activity

1. SpringVelocity replied to the thread Check out how DFO is handling Thompson River Steelhead consultation..

Wow this thread and topic foreshadowed what was about to come. Creepy.

Apr 20, 2019 at 6:09 PM
  2. SpringVelocity liked cohochinook's post in the thread Protest the ENGO's request to close salmon fishing.

I got the video to work. If you only watch part of it, watch the question about 1hour and 15 minutes and listen to Misty MacDuffee...

Apr 20, 2019 at 1:24 PM
  3. SpringVelocity liked bigbruce's post in the thread Important Chinook Information - Feedback Required.

Uh - "7 times increase" is one a day from one a week. BC Ferries put an additional 89 sailings on for the Easter Weekend alone.

Apr 20, 2019 at 8:33 AM
  4. SpringVelocity liked searun's post in the thread Call to Action – Help Save BC’s Public Fishery.

If you want some entertainment, follow some of the big ENGO players on their FB and Instagram and see what they post up...and perhaps...

Apr 20, 2019 at 8:28 AM
  5. SpringVelocity liked searun's post in the thread Call to Action – Help Save BC’s Public Fishery.

Perhaps you guys have the ENGO's who are helping send US cash north across the border via Tides Canada to fund the fight the ENGO's are...

Apr 19, 2019 at 10:00 PM
  6. SpringVelocity replied to the thread Protest the ENGO's request to close salmon fishing.

Weird it worked last night.

Apr 19, 2019 at 9:53 PM
  7. SpringVelocity liked IronNoggin's post in the thread Important Chinook Information - Feedback Required.

Gentz - Please stop the unrelated shitstorm. It ain't helping. Wanna do battle over other matters, take it to another thread (we can...

Apr 19, 2019 at 6:45 PM
  8. SpringVelocity liked Derby's post in the thread WCFGA News letters.

The WCFGA and VSFGA held a joint membership meeting last night to discuss the Chinook Management Measures. These will be extremely...

Apr 19, 2019 at 11:57 AM
  9. SpringVelocity liked Derby's post in the thread Protest the ENGO's request to close salmon fishing.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Have to say it was interesting evening attending this event... amazing the information presented with...

20190418_192629_resized.jpg 20190418_193320_resized.jpg 20190418_193725_resized.jpg Apr 19, 2019 at 11:43 AM
  10. SpringVelocity replied to the thread The Official No Fishing Vent Thread.

I think someone listed what was asked. Not sure where it is at right now. Rob A. went there yesterday. Hey I am not saying people cant...

Apr 19, 2019 at 10:06 AM
  11. SpringVelocity replied to the thread The Official No Fishing Vent Thread.

Well yesterday SFI met with minister privately. The so called groups did the best they can. Sfab has been there every step of the way....

Apr 19, 2019 at 8:58 AM
  12. SpringVelocity liked wolf's post in the thread Lowrance electronics install help.

Best is to get someone who knows how to do and has done many ,Glen Varney Coastal run services does LOTS of these and boat wiring last...

Apr 19, 2019 at 6:12 AM
  13. SpringVelocity replied to the thread ENGO's go after Catch and Release and Hatcheries now.

She also went right after catch and release mortality again and seem to point out how lucky we are that we have non retention.

Apr 19, 2019 at 6:11 AM
  14. SpringVelocity replied to the thread ENGO's go after Catch and Release and Hatcheries now.

This was interesting last night in the presentation in Victoria. I saw a lot stumbles when the talk of hatcheries came in. I feel like...

Apr 19, 2019 at 6:09 AM
  15. SpringVelocity replied to the thread Protest the ENGO's request to close salmon fishing.

It is on facebook.

Apr 18, 2019 at 11:02 PM