Slabbedout's Recent Activity

1. Slabbedout replied to the thread Island Outfitters Fire Sale.

Yeah the BK lounge is a major attractant. It’s really too bad Pullens closed leaving Outfitters with a bit of a monopoly on the...

Oct 23, 2020 at 10:35 AM
  2. Slabbedout replied to the thread Chum in Saanich inlet..

Anyone have an idea of the recent years annual return #s for chum and coho in Goldstream ?

Oct 22, 2020 at 12:26 PM
  3. Slabbedout liked tinboatrobb's post in the thread Island Outfitters Fire Sale.

Or, you could go to trotac. Great location and easy parking. Unless you want firearms and hunting..

Oct 22, 2020 at 11:34 AM
  4. Slabbedout liked island idiots's post in the thread Island Outfitters Fire Sale.

Aww now I have to change my handle. I hope the new store enhances access to good gear at reasonable prices.

Oct 21, 2020 at 1:12 PM
  5. Slabbedout replied to the thread Island Outfitters Fire Sale.

New owner ?

Oct 20, 2020 at 1:00 PM
  6. Slabbedout replied to the thread Pautske crab and shrimp fuel.

It works, but there are better products out there. I think it’s mostly dye and water. I prefer straight up herring oil or the Prawn/...

Oct 18, 2020 at 11:06 PM
  7. Slabbedout liked ericl's post in the thread Stainless steel hooks singles and trebles.

Just like the name says they stain less. Andrew P uses mustad, which is my standard go-to with the 95170 claw point being my...

Oct 17, 2020 at 3:31 PM
  8. Slabbedout liked Dogbreath's post in the thread 2020 Tuna Adventures.

Bluntly put sounds like suicide in anything less than a 40' boat and even then..... My guide in Quatsino called anything over 15 knots...

Oct 16, 2020