SerengetiGuide's Recent Activity

1. SerengetiGuide liked Whitebuck's post in the thread Temperature rising. By Bob Hooton.

Anybody who spends time around the resources where these things are happening all agree with what Hooton is saying. However not all FN...

Aug 11, 2018 at 5:22 PM
  2. SerengetiGuide liked walleyes's post in the thread What is the public perception of sport fishers.

I guess I live in a different part of the world than a lot on here, in our parts it's just part of the culture, no one even thinks twice...

Aug 11, 2018 at 5:21 PM
  3. SerengetiGuide replied to the thread 2018 Port McNeill, Telegragh Cove Reports.

Rodgers fishing lodge (new lodge not old One) was in blackfish sound this year. Was going to be Duval point but deal fell through. They...

Aug 9, 2018 at 6:58 PM
  4. SerengetiGuide liked bigbruce's post in the thread 2018 Port McNeill, Telegragh Cove Reports.

Meanwhile, with respect to fishing....very slow for Springs. Lots of seiners around bringing in sockeye, and if you're in the right...

Aug 9, 2018 at 6:56 PM
  5. SerengetiGuide liked tidal shot's post in the thread 2018 Port McNeill, Telegragh Cove Reports.

Not good at all! We were out early July and ran into one of their boats that ran out of fuel by the end of Swanson! Couldn’t radio for...

Aug 9, 2018 at 6:56 PM
  6. SerengetiGuide replied to the thread Temperature rising. By Bob Hooton.

Do you have the link to this article ? I want to post it to fb etc

Aug 8, 2018 at 5:36 PM
  7. SerengetiGuide liked OldBlackDog's post in the thread Temperature rising. By Bob Hooton.

Temperature Rising UncategorizedComments: 0 The giveaway of our salmon and steelhead resources to 5% or less of our population to...

8. SerengetiGuide liked high tide's post in the thread Temperature rising. By Bob Hooton.

There is ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY in FN fisheries or Wildlife. They do not have to report any TRUE numbers and are completely under different...

9. SerengetiGuide liked walleyes's post in the thread If you were the new fisheries minster.

I would have no problem paying more for a license but the problem with that is every time these groups get an increase in the budget the...

Aug 7, 2018