ReelSlim's Recent Activity

1. ReelSlim liked seadna's post in the thread 2020 Port Renfrew Reports.

It will be July before we on the WA side can launch at Neah Bay so we few US residents will be accessing Swiftsure until then. So for a...

Jun 2, 2020 at 8:37 PM
  2. ReelSlim replied to the thread 2020 Port Renfrew Reports.

Anyone heading out this week? With any luck I'll be putting in on Thursday and hope to have a report or two to post.

Jun 1, 2020 at 3:04 PM
  3. ReelSlim replied to the thread the popemobile is getting tired.

It’s a cost thing. My builder ordered the sheets to be full length for the bottom and sides. Builders will tell you it’s as strong or...

May 31, 2020 at 3:34 PM
  4. ReelSlim liked cracked_ribs's post in the thread All Things COVID-19.

I find it really interesting that six or eight weeks ago, I couldn't have a conversation with someone that didn't come around to: "what...

May 31, 2020 at 3:55 AM
  5. ReelSlim liked Waterwolf2230's post in the thread Cope Design - Cortes Island 30 Build.

Things are really starting to take shape with the boat. I'm really happy with the little details that he puts into his builds. The...

Cope-30-Floor.gif Cope-30-Port-Dash.gif Cope-30-Port-Interior.gif Cope-30-Starboard-Floor.gif Cope-30-Starboard-Interior.gif Cope-30-Overall-Interior-View.gif May 30, 2020 at 1:34 PM
  6. ReelSlim liked ab1752's post in the thread 2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread.

[ATTACH] One of the many springs we got into off Epsom point today. 2 hours from 1230 to 230, in the 150' to 250' sw facing downhill...

20200529_144344_resized.jpg May 30, 2020 at 5:52 AM
  7. ReelSlim liked Seaducer's post in the thread 2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread.

Beauty day on the water today, Had a first timer with me today and I looked like a stud. Hahaha was over by Pasley island on the...

May 30, 2020 at 5:51 AM
  8. ReelSlim liked brutus's post in the thread Guides get the green light.

My rig is going up next weekend

May 29, 2020 at 7:49 AM
  9. ReelSlim liked uclueletcharters's post in the thread Guides get the green light.

Yah it's nuts the whole situation is a constant stress, we've hung up the skates on charters this summer with all the uncertainty....

May 28, 2020 at 2:12 PM
  10. ReelSlim liked MadJigga's post in the thread Guides get the green light.

I miss a good handshake when introducing myself to other tradesman. Some people are saying it’ll be a thing of the past. I hope not

May 28, 2020 at 2:11 PM
  11. ReelSlim liked Gong Show's post in the thread All Things COVID-19.

I totally agree. The courts were a scheduling disaster before covid, and now they are starting to re-open and it's truly a cluster....

May 28, 2020 at 1:41 PM
  12. ReelSlim liked wildmanyeah's post in the thread All Things COVID-19.

The parliament not sitting is starting to piss me off as well as all the various committees like the fisheries committee. I guess it...

May 28, 2020 at 1:40 PM
  13. ReelSlim liked Gong Show's post in the thread Guides get the green light.

Xenophobia is always ugly and usually the result of ignorance. It's going to take a while for this to resolve itself.

May 28, 2020 at 1:31 PM
  14. ReelSlim liked ziggy's post in the thread Guides get the green light.

I think there’s a bit of a fixation on license plate colour being the problem the fact is no one is supposed to be unnecessarily...

May 28, 2020 at 1:31 PM
  15. ReelSlim replied to the thread Guides get the green light.

I’m not a guide so not a problem I’m facing however I do feel for guys that want to try and make it work. I have more of an issue with...

May 28, 2020 at 10:42 AM