Rain City's Recent Activity

1. Rain City liked sweettjim's post in the thread Looking right now, would you think Gabe would be any fun tomorrow?.

Lings off the marker salmon off the reef ledge

Jun 4, 2020 at 10:29 PM
  2. Rain City liked Cuba Libre's post in the thread What's for dinner tonight ?.

Well, sometimes a person just has to relish the simpler meals that cook fast, have simple ingredients , and fill the belly and leave a...

Jun 4, 2020 at 10:14 PM
  3. Rain City liked Tinny's post in the thread 2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread.

A shame and a dereliction of duty by DFO. Anyways - back to the reports. Went over to Thrasher today. Released three legal sized...

Jun 4, 2020 at 10:13 PM
  4. Rain City replied to the thread Words cant describe how dumb this is!!!!!.

When I had my bowrider I jumped in guys trucks and backed them down myself more than once.

Jun 4, 2020 at 10:12 PM
  5. Rain City replied to the thread Looking right now, would you think Gabe would be any fun tomorrow?.

Where were you fishing? Did you see us out there?

Jun 4, 2020 at 10:10 PM
  6. Rain City liked sweettjim's post in the thread Looking right now, would you think Gabe would be any fun tomorrow?.

Usually I do get some undersize I just been using the lighthouse mega swim bait it usually does well

Jun 4, 2020 at 10:09 PM
  7. Rain City liked Tinny's post in the thread Looking right now, would you think Gabe would be any fun tomorrow?.

I couldn't keep the small lings and rockfish off my jig today. Gave up on that routine and tried with a live sand dab. After 2 hours...

Jun 4, 2020 at 10:09 PM
  8. Rain City liked ILHG's post in the thread Words cant describe how dumb this is!!!!!.

I know last year the boys at the launch were laughing at me. I launched the boat with out the plug. I had to drop my wife off at the...

Jun 4, 2020 at 8:24 PM
  9. Rain City liked Reeltime's post in the thread Words cant describe how dumb this is!!!!!.

I stopped helping newbs at the launch they seem to get there ginch in a knot soon as you try to help guide them a bit, um buddy your...

Jun 4, 2020 at 8:23 PM
  10. Rain City replied to the thread Looking right now, would you think Gabe would be any fun tomorrow?.

Seems like slim pickings already. We're usually fighting off all kinds of rockfish at least but only the two hits today total. I did A...

Jun 4, 2020 at 8:19 PM
  11. Rain City liked sweettjim's post in the thread Looking right now, would you think Gabe would be any fun tomorrow?.

I tried for the ugly ones no luck

Jun 4, 2020 at 8:18 PM
  12. Rain City replied to the thread Back-Trolling.

I like doing it. But too much throttle on my 15 merc and she kicks up and right out of the water.

Jun 4, 2020 at 8:18 PM
  13. Rain City replied to the thread Looking right now, would you think Gabe would be any fun tomorrow?.

Nice man! No I didn't just the ugly ones.

Jun 4, 2020 at 8:13 PM
  14. Rain City liked SteelyDan's post in the thread 23' & 26' Hourston Project Commenced....

Yeah vc performance epoxy only comes in 1 color. White, and is it ever white lol. My boats an opaque white.

Jun 4, 2020 at 7:42 PM
  15. Rain City liked wolf's post in the thread What's for dinner tonight ?.

Wife said I want Thai tonight from our leftover farm meat bird ....Yes dear so buddy also dropped off some beautiful spot prawns other...

Jun 4, 2020 at 7:40 PM