Pineapple Express's Recent Activity

1. Pineapple Express liked Admin's post in the thread All Things COVID-19.

This is getting off track. This thread was for updates on what is happening with the virus and not getting into the politics of it.

Oct 21, 2020 at 12:54 PM
  2. Pineapple Express liked Gong Show's post in the thread Do I need it ... No, but I want it. Rivian Truck.

That's the big problem. Cost/Sticker shock. I will keep dumping a few thousand every year into my 2005 crewcab 2500 chev duramax, since...

Oct 21, 2020 at 11:57 AM
  3. Pineapple Express liked eroyd's post in the thread Island Outfitters Fire Sale.

Yes.

Oct 20, 2020 at 11:57 AM
  4. Pineapple Express liked Aquaholic's post in the thread Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas.

You don't see many drag boats with a stern drive.

Oct 20, 2020 at 10:49 AM
  5. Pineapple Express replied to the thread Island Outfitters Fire Sale.

Is this the same place? https://www.fishingvictoria.com/

Oct 20, 2020 at 10:04 AM
  6. Pineapple Express replied to the thread Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas.

I don't have first-hand knowledge from operating these Shamrocks, but I've looked at a few to consider purchasing. The shaft drive and...

Oct 20, 2020 at 10:02 AM
  7. Pineapple Express replied to the thread Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas.

These Shamrocks are cool boats indeed. And the good thing about them is that they're slow so you have lots of time to enjoy them! This...

Oct 20, 2020 at 7:26 AM
  8. Pineapple Express liked profisher's post in the thread Trolling Motor vs Running on Main Engines?.

I have to disagree with hours verses corrosion. I'm running a 1997 Yamaha 200 - 2 stroke that is doing just fine when it comes to...

Oct 20, 2020 at 7:21 AM
  9. Pineapple Express liked sly_karma's post in the thread Trolling Motor vs Running on Main Engines?.

Good point. Fished with a buddy from Skidegate a couple of times; his main is a 300 Verado. In troll mode the loudest thing you could...

Oct 20, 2020 at 7:18 AM
  10. Pineapple Express replied to the thread Trolling Motor vs Running on Main Engines?.

I'm late to the party, but wanted to add to the group that says "use the mains for trolling". One of the biggest benefits of using the...

Oct 19, 2020 at 2:29 PM
  11. Pineapple Express liked Gong Show's post in the thread Trolling Motor vs Running on Main Engines?.

Yes! More boats and beater skiffs are very fun! [ATTACH]

Side view boat compressed.jpg Oct 19, 2020 at 2:23 PM
  12. Pineapple Express liked Foxsea's post in the thread Trolling Motor vs Running on Main Engines?.

Engine longevity is inversely related to the amount of fuel consumed - more relevant than the operating hours. In modern engines there...

Oct 19, 2020 at 2:22 PM
  13. Pineapple Express liked Sr SQ's post in the thread Trolling Motor vs Running on Main Engines?.

Save the 8k from the kicker for fuel Troll with the mains, just alternate to keep hrs even. By the time you wear those mains out they...

Oct 19, 2020 at 2:22 PM
  14. Pineapple Express liked Aces's post in the thread Pulling Pins in Tomic Plugs and Leaks.

Another trick is to stuff the straw from a w40 can in the hole, trimmed off to match the angle at the bottom to prevent chafing

Oct 19, 2020 at 12:39 PM
  15. Pineapple Express replied to the thread Pulling Pins in Tomic Plugs and Leaks.

That's pretty clever. Nice idea!

Oct 19, 2020 at 12:26 PM