Original's Recent Activity

1. Original liked Gear'n'beer!'s post in the thread 2020 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports.

^^^^^this guy could float around on a sheet of plywood and catch fish

May 25, 2020 at 9:10 AM
  2. Original liked eroyd's post in the thread 2020 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports.

Afternoon boat ride with my wife. Still trying to catch a decent sized Ling but those damned Springs keep getting in the way. Released...

3. Original liked chris73's post in the thread 2020 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports.

Oak Bay was fishy before the tide change. My boys caught 2 and I got 1 spring. Biggest maybe a bit over 10 or 11. A couple more long...

4. Original liked Newf's post in the thread 2020 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports.

My son-in law got his first ever hali this past Monday and my 10 yr old grandson got his first today. Both only small chickens but the...

5. Original liked seahorse's post in the thread 2000 542 Campion Value.

Hey Guys, thanks for all the advice , my Campion sold today went fast without advertising all word of mouth, just need to put the...

May 23, 2020 at 8:04 PM
  6. Original liked Odin Gray's post in the thread What’s everyone’s thought on sea state and fishability? When is rough too rough?.

It is time to head back in when: one person swears (out of fear) two people puke three people stop fishing and are curled up hanging...

May 23, 2020 at 3:22 PM
  7. Original liked Foxsea's post in the thread Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas.

On your question 2, 30 and 40 year old fiberglass boats can still be serviceable, if well maintained. The big issue is structural wood...

May 23, 2020 at 3:15 PM
  8. Original liked GCjetski's post in the thread Finally allowed back out fishing after lockdown!.

Aside from a cooler and rod holders, its fairly well setup (for a jetski atleast!) with a good sized sounder, fixed VHF radio and nav...

May 22, 2020 at 7:26 PM
  9. Original liked John Ingram's post in the thread Shore fishing around the island.

Evening Brent, There are a lot of sites around Victoria for you to try. You may have already tried a few. The best ones are listed...

May 22, 2020 at 7:16 PM
  10. Original liked Morty's post in the thread Mortgage rates on the rise as lending rates are cut.

Here's my 2 cents based on 25 years as a mortgage broker. Mortgage "Fixed rates" are NOT based on the Bank of Canada. They are based...

May 21, 2020 at 6:37 PM
  11. Original liked GCjetski's post in the thread Finally allowed back out fishing after lockdown!.

How good is it to finally be allowed back out to go fishing, you don't know how much you miss something until you can't have it!...

May 21, 2020 at 6:23 PM
  12. Original liked fshnfnatic's post in the thread Budget Boat Build By Stizzla.

LOL Good one Aquaholic.Don't worry about Stizz,something will come up buddy.Besides," Budget Boat Build" is an oxymoron!

May 21, 2020 at 5:53 PM
  13. Original liked agentaqua's post in the thread Stolen Boat.

is this the same boat? Stolen boat from Alberta recovered, 1,200 cannabis plants seized in Squamish Valley...

May 20, 2020 at 8:16 PM
  14. Original replied to the thread 2020 Sidney Reports.

Got out of Sidney this am around 8:30 went out by Darcy drift jigging and trolling for halibut. Got one small one about 12 inches....

May 20, 2020 at 6:25 PM
  15. Original liked advTHXance's post in the thread 2020 Sidney Reports.

I also tried Coal a couple times in the past week. Both short mid day attempts around the slack. Released a 5-6lb unclipped, an 18-20lb...

May 20, 2020 at 6:16 PM