Olde School's Recent Activity

1. Olde School replied to the thread 2020 Port Alberni and Alberni Inlet Reports.

Here's a question: how quickly do sockeye move up the inlet? I've seen schools hang out in an area for an entire day, but I've seen...

Jul 13, 2020 at 7:27 AM
  2. Olde School liked Brett83's post in the thread Eagles in trees.

At the bar in Point Roberts. A guy went out on a paddle board and raised a chicken in the air and whistles. An eagle swooped in and took...

Jul 11, 2020 at 3:52 PM
  3. Olde School replied to the thread 2020 Port Alberni and Alberni Inlet Reports.

Follow up to my last report, things are way better.

Jul 11, 2020 at 3:49 PM
  4. Olde School replied to the thread 2020 Port Alberni and Alberni Inlet Reports.

The inlet has slowed down considerably in the past 36 hours. There are still a fish to be had but not like a few days ago.

Jul 9, 2020 at 10:53 AM
  5. Olde School replied to the thread Eagles in trees.

The eagles are getting incredibly close to boats this year. When I was a kid it was considered amazing to simply see one in Barclay....

Jul 7, 2020
  6. Olde School replied to the thread 2020 Port Alberni and Alberni Inlet Reports.

It was amazing how many boats were into fish today near China Creek! Great to see the success. On another note, we had a pair of very...

Jul 7, 2020