NDT's Recent Activity

1. NDT liked StormTrooper's post in the thread Too much TIME not enough MONEY OR too much MONEY not enough TIME?.

Here's the thing, and it rings true 100% for everyone...we are all born into this world with nothing. We also leave this world with...

Aug 17, 2018 at 6:21 PM
  2. NDT replied to the thread And so it begins.....

She wasn't overly on board at first until I sold the boat, now she realizes how much she misses it. It'll work out good in the end, it's...

Aug 17, 2018 at 6:18 PM
  3. NDT liked ReelSlim's post in the thread And so it begins.....

I’m having a JaxonCraft 24’ Hard Top built . Plus it will have a 30” pod for twins and a kicker. It will have most standard features as...

Aug 17, 2018 at 6:16 PM
  4. NDT replied to the thread And so it begins.....

Will do, it’s been a long boring summer with no boat, even my wife is excited for the build!

Aug 17, 2018 at 11:47 AM
  5. NDT replied to the thread And so it begins.....

Sorry to hear your sold your Boat. Good to hear your building a new one! ! I’m doing the same, sold my boat and the build starts mid...

Aug 16, 2018 at 7:49 PM
  6. NDT liked walleyes's post in the thread Too much TIME not enough MONEY OR too much MONEY not enough TIME?.

It's hard for me to vote in this no real category for me. In all honesty I don't have to much money but enough, time ? for the last 6...

Aug 16, 2018 at 6:04 PM
  7. NDT liked sawgrinder's post in the thread Towing a boat wider then 8'6".

You need red flags on each corner ,permits are $15 for single one way trip, $30 for multi trips good for 30 days and can buy over the phone

Aug 11, 2018 at 11:09 PM
  8. NDT liked Seasalt's post in the thread New outboard - extra 2 year warranty worth it.

Thanks for all your comments! It was all a quick decision, finding a in-stock motor that I could get rigged quickly to salvage my...

Aug 11, 2018 at 3:16 PM
  9. NDT replied to the thread Towing a boat wider then 8'6".

Can you get a yearly wide load permit or do you have to get a new permit every time you move the boat?

Aug 11, 2018 at 9:35 AM
  10. NDT posted a new thread.

Towing a boat wider then 8'6"

hey guys, I was wonder how many people have boats say 9 1/2' to 10' wide that tow regularly. Looking at the rules of the road, 10'9" is...

Forum: Boats, Motors, Trailers and Towing Rigs Forum

Aug 11, 2018 at 8:16 AM