MadJigga's Recent Activity

1. MadJigga replied to the thread Do I need it ... No, but I want it. Rivian Truck.

I’m not sure how to add a link but has anyone else watched the vids for the new electric Harley. Looks pretty cool....

Oct 20, 2020 at 9:48 PM
  2. MadJigga replied to the thread Do I need it ... No, but I want it. Rivian Truck.

I’m curious of the tow capacity as well... but 1000hp 10,000 ft lb torque should do the job.... maybe

Oct 20, 2020 at 9:47 PM
  3. MadJigga replied to the thread Do I need it ... No, but I want it. Rivian Truck.

Tf This ones the ticket

Oct 20, 2020 at 6:43 PM
  4. MadJigga liked GLG's post in the thread Do I need it ... No, but I want it. Rivian Truck.

It seems that GMC is bringing it's A game to the party. Dang... going out and getting a lotto ticket so I can get a fleet of brands....

Oct 20, 2020 at 6:42 PM
  5. MadJigga replied to the thread Trolling Motor vs Running on Main Engines?.

I’d run a kicker and keep the hours down......unless you fished in a high current/deep fishery like Campbell River. Then trolling off...

Oct 17, 2020 at 9:13 PM
  6. MadJigga replied to the thread 23' & 26' Hourston Project Commenced....

That’s the max for a motor meant for commercial use. Sometimes just 1 year

Oct 17, 2020 at 9:10 PM
  7. MadJigga replied to the thread 2020 boating season is officially over....

Obviously.... You know me so well! Have a nice day

Oct 17, 2020 at 11:29 AM
  8. MadJigga liked Zodiac fisher's post in the thread Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas.

For those with deep pockets..... https://eaglecraft.com/portfolio-item/eaglecraft-43-cruiser-2019/

Oct 16, 2020