Fishing Guide owner/operator

Share This Page

Hook'n Them Up Fishing

Member, 41, from Port McNeill BC

Hook'n Them Up Fishing was last seen:
Feb 7, 2014
    1. Hook'n Them Up Fishing
      Hook'n Them Up Fishing
      Last summer I watched our beloved J pod wipe an entire school of pink salmon and Coho Between William Head and Race Rocks so don't tell and off Discovery Island so don't tell me they just eat Chinook cause that isn't true and I have seen them hit sea lions and harbor seals to. I plan on recording this on video this year if possible. Anyway folks stand up for our fishing rights and don't let them shut us down it's just not right!!! Stand UP FOLKS AND BE HERD. WERE NOT GOING ANYWHERE WHERE!
    2. Hook'n Them Up Fishing
      Hook'n Them Up Fishing
      Last summer I watched our beloved J pod wipe an entire school of pink salmon and Coho Between William Head and Race Rocks so don't tell and off Discovery Island so don't tell me they just eat Chinook cause that isn't true and I have seen them hit sea lions and harbor seals to. I plan on recording this on video this year if possible. Anyway folks stand up for our fishing rights and don't let them shut us down it's just not right!!! Stand UP FOLKS AND BE HERD. WERE NOT GOING ANYWHERE WHERE!
    3. Hook'n Them Up Fishing
      Hook'n Them Up Fishing
      Well Folks it's hard to believe that the industry I loved so much and fell in love with has changed over the last 12 yrs since I've been in BC. I say the Fraser River Chinook run closure is COMPLETE BS! The DFO said the same thing about the Sockeye and guess what over 5 million showed up there was so many they stop counting for god sakes! As for the the local whales hmmm bloody death machines I say Orca whales eat more then just Chinook and I have seen it with my own eyes I have logged over 10,000 hrs at sea from southern Victoria to the Tip of Alaska man and those big black and white MF's Destroy everything in there path.
    4. Hook'n Them Up Fishing
      Hook'n Them Up Fishing
      Well Folks it's hard to believe that the industry I loved so much and fell in love with has changed over the last 12 yrs since I've been in BC. I say the Fraser River Chinook run closure is COMPLETE BS! The DFO said the same thing about the Sockeye and guess what over 5 million showed up there was so many they stop counting for god sakes! As for the the local whales hmmm bloody death machines I say Orca whales eat more then just Chinook and I have seen it with my own eyes I have logged over 10,000 hrs at sea from southern Victoria to the Tip of Alaska man and those big black and white MF's Destroy everything in there path.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 14, 1977 (Age: 41)
    Home Page:
    http://www.vanislefishing.com
    Fishing Guide owner/operator

Signature

Steven Cahill
    1-855-805-(FISH)3474
    fishinguy007@gmail.com
    Hook'n Them Up Fishing Charters
    www.vanislefishing.com