high tide's Recent Activity

1. high tide replied to the thread 2018 Sooke Reports.

Check that ............. At least your not buying Fish Farmed Salmon. Yuk....!

Aug 20, 2018 at 8:52 PM
  2. high tide liked sir-vivor's post in the thread Post Your Shout Outs Here.

Special shout out to two members who gave me the free bees , Thanks Revenge and High Tide ....... Tight Lines and Great Water Days to ya...

Aug 20, 2018 at 8:22 PM
  3. high tide liked Reeltime's post in the thread Landing a sockeye without a net.

Out sockeye fishing in the North Arm, hooks don't get all caught up in the net and they don't get spooked by the net and go for more...

Aug 20, 2018 at 1:44 PM
  4. high tide replied to the thread Smoked canned salmon!.

I'm no pro but have been smokin fish myself for over 30 years. I also have done just one small piece of smoked like 1/4 of entire jar,...

Aug 20, 2018 at 12:49 PM
  5. high tide liked SpringFever552's post in the thread The Future, by Bob Hooton.

Thats fked up and its not going to get better anytime soon I'm afraid

Aug 20, 2018 at 12:36 PM
  6. high tide liked The Jackel's post in the thread The Future, by Bob Hooton.

I thought it was mandatory to have revival tanks on board, if not it should be, frickin joke

7. high tide liked Foxsea's post in the thread The Future, by Bob Hooton.

Ready, fire, aim. DFO distracts the public with phony science while the gill net pillage continues....

8. high tide liked Whitebuck's post in the thread The Future, by Bob Hooton.

So With the record amount of food and economic openings that FN have gotten for springs and sockeye this season, will it continue this...

9. high tide replied to the thread 2018 OFFICIAL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread.

Way to Go Canso on getting your buddy out! Special times with special friends. Having been dealt some life altering illness myself in...

Aug 20, 2018 at 12:25 PM
  10. high tide replied to the thread Post Your Shout Outs Here.

Sbout Out to all those that make this site better and want to help people. Those that love our passion for recreation fishing and like...

Aug 20, 2018 at 10:22 AM
  11. high tide replied to the thread The Future, by Bob Hooton.

Proof in the pudding...... Yet so many turn a blind eye to it all. Nets crossing rivers every access pt Possible. Pathetic waste ! With...

Aug 19, 2018 at 8:51 PM
  12. high tide liked Brian Reiber's post in the thread 2018 OFFICIAL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread.

Finally got a moment to put out a report. We ran across from Ladysmith to Sandheads yesterday morning with my father and my son. Lines...

Aug 18, 2018 at 8:58 AM
  13. high tide replied to the thread 2018 OFFICIAL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread.

B Reiber...... Awesome you zoned in on them. Sounds like you had a terrific day travelling from the island. Good on ya.

Aug 18, 2018 at 8:58 AM
  14. high tide replied to the thread 2018 OFFICIAL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread.

Fished south arm area today. Couldnt get in early due to tides and my v hull. Had limits for my lovely bride and i including 1 mid teen...

Aug 17, 2018 at 11:17 PM
  15. high tide posted a new thread.

Pathetic Vancouver area Boat Ramps

wow, this gets more and more frustrating as the years go by. I live out in the Fraser Valley. I commonly launch at McDonald, Steveston,...

Forum: General Open Forum

Aug 16, 2018 at 12:04 PM