halimark's Recent Activity

1. halimark replied to the thread Action Required - Potential Fin FIsh Closure from Long Beach to Swiftsure for SRKW.

Just watched the 6 CTV news, Suzuki's org has now called for an immediate stop of all commercial salmon fishing in the SRKW known "I...

Aug 16, 2018 at 6:21 PM
  2. halimark replied to the thread Too much TIME not enough MONEY OR too much MONEY not enough TIME?.

Donated 35 years to my career (military), completed many deployments, seen 30+ countries and done stuff dreams are made of both in...

Aug 16, 2018 at 4:00 PM
  3. halimark replied to the thread 2018 Sooke Reports.

Out again at 6 today, 540 ft straight of shack area sockeye gong show, short 1 fish limit in boat by 9 but many long line pop off...

Aug 15, 2018 at 6:27 PM
  4. halimark replied to the thread Boat big enough for offshore?.

So funny how times have changed, amazing I made it to this age. All good safety points and because its 2018 and the new gentler times...

Aug 14, 2018 at 1:25 PM
  5. halimark liked Che's post in the thread Boat big enough for offshore?.

...meanwhile there's some local out there in a 12' tin boat with a rickety 9.9 two smoke

Aug 14, 2018 at 1:13 PM
  6. halimark replied to the thread Making your own creations: Tackle, lures....

Must say your lures look amazing, every bit as professional as any I see in the stores, good job. I bought some lures in Japan that are...

Aug 14, 2018 at 7:29 AM
  7. halimark replied to the thread 2018 Sooke Reports.

On water of beachy before 6 today, 555ft as directed. Good soc action then the whales came by around 7.30, seamed they were every where,...

Aug 13, 2018 at 6:27 PM
  8. halimark replied to the thread Are we getting past labour day?.

Well after reading the posts feel tiny bit better, released 3 over in 1 day then went 9 times without a hali bite. A little ashamed at...

Aug 13, 2018 at 6:10 PM
  9. halimark liked Rain City's post in the thread What is the public perception of sport fishers.

Anybody that kills anything is an asshole to most residents of Vancouver proper.

Aug 10, 2018
  10. halimark liked IronNoggin's post in the thread Saying Goodbye....

[IMG] So, I pay to her my final tribute. You were a very special Gal, one who was deeply loved, and who loved deeply in return. You...

Aug 10, 2018