Share This Page

Gray Adventure

Member, Male, from Coombs, BC

Gray Adventure was last seen:
Aug 10, 2018
    1. Peahead
      Peahead
      Hey John ,
      Wow been crazy busy with work and boat stuff - and my computer hardrive packed it in so thats sucked time too. Haven't been on the forum since way before the boat show. The 232 Grady is here and moored down at Bayshore running charters at Bites-On. I have guided for Evan at Bites-on from 2003-2006 but working full time at St Pauls Hospital since 2006 has kept me away from guiding. Now that I own half the 232 I may guide occassionally but not likely this season.
      My 228 seafarer is still in NY as getting it here has been a challenge with Dreamtime Transport. They have been so busy they have lagged on the delivery and originally both boats were supposed to be shipped together. The 228 should be here at the end of April.
      Yes lets go for a beer soon and if are downtown anytime soon give me call and come down come down to the Bayshore docks for a beer on the boat!
    2. Peahead
      Peahead
      Hey John ,
      Wow been crazy busy with work and boat stuff - and my computer hardrive packed it in so thats sucked time too. Haven't been on the forum since way before the boat show. The 232 Grady is here and moored down at Bayshore running charters at Bites-On. I have guided for Evan at Bites-on from 2003-2006 but working full time at St Pauls Hospital since 2006 has kept me away from guiding. Now that I own half the 232 I may guide occassionally but not likely this season.
      My 228 seafarer is still in NY as getting it here has been a challenge with Dreamtime Transport. They have been so busy they have lagged on the delivery and originally both boats were supposed to be shipped together. The 228 should be here at the end of April.
      Yes lets go for a beer soon and if are downtown anytime soon give me call and come down come down to the Bayshore docks for a beer on the boat!
  • About

Work for a fine BC company, Canterbury Coffee Corp
    West Coast Salmon Fisherman.
    All time favourite spots include Blackfish Sound and Nootka Sound.
    Fish from our 2006 Albemarle 268XF, a blue water sportfisher built in North Carolina.

Fishing, Ice Hockey and Golf keep me out of trouble year round.

Signature

Gray Adventure, 2006 Albemarle 268XF