Floater's Recent Activity

1. Floater replied to the thread Federal Court of Appeal quashes construction approvals for Trans Mountain.

BTW, the “progressive” mindset stacked up millions of corpses in the 20th century trying to reach utopia. Just sayin...

Sep 18, 2018 at 8:04 AM
  2. Floater replied to the thread Federal Court of Appeal quashes construction approvals for Trans Mountain.

The point by point breakdown is impressive. Your putting a lot of effort to discredit me. Seems that’s more of a commentary on...

Sep 18, 2018 at 8:02 AM
  3. Floater replied to the thread Federal Court of Appeal quashes construction approvals for Trans Mountain.

Hey, I saw an article in WAPO about how Trump is complicit in the storm. Since it was downgraded from a Cat 5 to a tropical...

Sep 18, 2018 at 6:16 AM
  4. Floater replied to the thread Federal Court of Appeal quashes construction approvals for Trans Mountain.

While we are defending CNN’s integrity, the reason that the other reporter looked like he was fighting strong winds while two men stroll...

Sep 18, 2018 at 6:14 AM
  5. Floater replied to the thread The Blob Hides in the Deep.

Yea, I see pollution from plastics as a big problem that we can help solve. The Climate Change aspect, well just keep pushing on that...

Sep 17, 2018 at 3:39 PM
  6. Floater replied to the thread Federal Court of Appeal quashes construction approvals for Trans Mountain.

I see he wrote that at 2am this morning. Makes sense. Personally, I was sleeping like a baby because finally I see people coming round...

Sep 17, 2018 at 3:34 PM
  7. Floater replied to the thread Federal Court of Appeal quashes construction approvals for Trans Mountain.

Why does it matter where it’s going?

Sep 17, 2018 at 10:16 AM
  8. Floater replied to the thread Federal Court of Appeal quashes construction approvals for Trans Mountain.

Demand generally means necessity, which generally means prosperity. AA and GLG are unknowingly advocating that demand not be met.

Sep 16, 2018 at 7:18 PM
  9. Floater replied to the thread Federal Court of Appeal quashes construction approvals for Trans Mountain.

It’s clear the demand is there. And it’s growing. So don’t get me wrong, I love the idea of renewables, they just can’t replace oil at...

Sep 16, 2018 at 6:53 PM
  10. Floater replied to the thread Federal Court of Appeal quashes construction approvals for Trans Mountain.

I personally think @Admin has so far been great. No need to step in, so they haven’t.

Sep 16, 2018 at 3:14 PM
  11. Floater replied to the thread Federal Court of Appeal quashes construction approvals for Trans Mountain.

It’s a little bit of back and forth. I don’t see any hateful, personal attacks. How about you just ignore the thread and let whoever...

Sep 16, 2018 at 3:05 PM
  12. Floater replied to the thread Federal Court of Appeal quashes construction approvals for Trans Mountain.

Anyone remember this? https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/5/climate-change-whistleblower-alleges-noaa-manipula/ The NOAA data...

Sep 16, 2018 at 11:15 AM
  13. Floater replied to the thread Federal Court of Appeal quashes construction approvals for Trans Mountain.

LOL!! I laughed so hard when I saw the other clip showing the guy pretending to have trouble holding his footing in the “strong winds”....

Sep 16, 2018 at 10:33 AM
  14. Floater replied to the thread Federal Court of Appeal quashes construction approvals for Trans Mountain.

Why don’t you just find a good book to read man. Everything you post is just emotional pleas, it’s like your missing something in your...

Sep 16, 2018 at 10:24 AM