Floater's Recent Activity

1. Floater replied to the thread Action Required - Potential Fin FIsh Closure from Long Beach to Swiftsure for SRKW.

It’s a business for them. The Green movement, as it stands today, is filled with well meaning but ignorant people, while the leaders...

Aug 18, 2018 at 2:31 PM
  2. Floater replied to the thread Action Required - Potential Fin FIsh Closure from Long Beach to Swiftsure for SRKW.

Why do all the NGO types look like degenerates?

Aug 17, 2018 at 8:54 PM
  3. Floater liked BCRingo's post in the thread Too much TIME not enough MONEY OR too much MONEY not enough TIME?.

IMHO, the issue is twofold: We want good paying jobs close to where “we” like to live and for that we either look at different levels...

Aug 17, 2018 at 8:36 PM
  4. Floater replied to the thread Too much TIME not enough MONEY OR too much MONEY not enough TIME?.

As a guy who works full time, but makes what would be a decent living in the markets, I gotta say, anyone who has fear of missing out...

Aug 17, 2018 at 6:26 PM
  5. Floater liked halimark's post in the thread Too much TIME not enough MONEY OR too much MONEY not enough TIME?.

Donated 35 years to my career (military), completed many deployments, seen 30+ countries and done stuff dreams are made of both in...

Aug 17, 2018 at 6:14 PM
  6. Floater replied to the thread Action Required - Potential Fin FIsh Closure from Long Beach to Swiftsure for SRKW.

Yea yea yea. I see nothing but naïveté showing in your post.

Aug 16, 2018 at 6:31 PM
  7. Floater replied to the thread Action Required - Potential Fin FIsh Closure from Long Beach to Swiftsure for SRKW.

It’s plain as day what the motivation is. The leaders of this Org are raking in the bucks while preaching that everyone cut lifestyle...

Aug 15, 2018 at 7:27 PM
  8. Floater liked triplenickel's post in the thread What is the public perception of sport fishers.

A lot of the lower mainland population has a skewed view of many things.

Aug 11, 2018