fish brain's Recent Activity

1. fish brain replied to the thread Used motors, how many hours is too many.

I'm thinking I am going to replace the reed valves in the old girl for now, with an eye to rebuilding her in the off season. It's a 96...

Aug 16, 2018 at 5:29 PM
  2. fish brain liked Hoochiebob's post in the thread Used motors, how many hours is too many.

bought my 08 Yammies with 2000 hrs on them. now are close to 2500 and still running like a top. If you are outboard savvy and do your...

Aug 16, 2018 at 5:22 PM
  3. fish brain liked TenMile's post in the thread Handy gear on the salt?.

I carry a First Aid kit like this one. Something to major and minor cuts, scrapes and falls. Immobilize a joint or broken bone with a...

Aug 15, 2018 at 8:33 AM
  4. fish brain replied to the thread Action Required - Potential Fin FIsh Closure from Long Beach to Swiftsure for SRKW.

From their website it looks like they plan to use their donations to lobby Justin and DFO. I am going to contact Lighthouse and tell...

Aug 15, 2018 at 7:53 AM
  5. fish brain replied to the thread New outboard - extra 2 year warranty worth it.

No I'm stuck on what I feel will be the best bang for my buck and what I can get past the finance department. We will be doing battle...

Aug 10, 2018
  6. fish brain replied to the thread Peetz One-Way Drag Retrofit.

I had one done. the tension is east to set, and I usually adjust the tension to the fish out of habit anyway. I like it. It's not my go...

Aug 10, 2018