Englishman's Recent Activity

1. Englishman replied to the thread Important Chinook Information - Feedback Required.

Incredible how much more you know than the entire scientific staff complement of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration...

Apr 19, 2019 at 10:40 AM
  2. Englishman replied to the thread Important Chinook Information - Feedback Required.

Ad hominem attacks upon me do not change the science!

Apr 19, 2019 at 10:29 AM
  3. Englishman liked jriptide's post in the thread Important Chinook Information - Feedback Required.

On a different note. If Sportsfisherman want to change the public perception that we are a significant contributor to the decline in...

Apr 19, 2019 at 10:27 AM
  4. Englishman liked jriptide's post in the thread Important Chinook Information - Feedback Required.

Well I knew some would get there backs up about climate change. But seriously Ironnoggin as a commercial Troll fisherman you have to be...

Apr 19, 2019 at 10:26 AM
  5. Englishman replied to the thread Important Chinook Information - Feedback Required.

Nope there are not "thousands of scientists" who contradict the findings. A complete fabrication of the right wing nut bar websites and...

Apr 18, 2019 at 6:38 PM
  6. Englishman replied to the thread Important Chinook Information - Feedback Required.

Well, actually climate change is a scientific fact. Of course the climate has changed in the past. Scientists are well aware of that. In...

Apr 18, 2019 at 5:56 PM
  7. Englishman liked jriptide's post in the thread Important Chinook Information - Feedback Required.

Wow, the level of stupidity being displayed with some of the comments on this thread truly scares me. Yes we are all angry about the...

Apr 18, 2019 at 2:59 PM