DuroBoat's Recent Activity

1. DuroBoat liked wildmanyeah's post in the thread Its going to get more heated on the water back East...

“ Acknowledging and respecting Indigenous rights and title Why inevitable? Because as research all over the world, including some...

Oct 24, 2020 at 7:00 AM
  2. DuroBoat liked SpringVelocity's post in the thread Winterizing - What do you do.

You have brand new boat? Practically brand new sitting in enclosed garage in Alberta, and dipped in salt like twice year on your trips....

Oct 24, 2020 at 6:55 AM
  3. DuroBoat liked Rockfish's post in the thread Island Outfitters Fire Sale.

Had the chance to drop into the new location and was impressed. Very nice large layout and very clean. The public washroom was...

Oct 23, 2020 at 4:20 PM
  4. DuroBoat replied to the thread New Silver Streak on the way.

Silverstreak boats are awesome, top end boats and most of us are just really jealous of your custom sweet ass new boat

Oct 22, 2020 at 6:02 PM
  5. DuroBoat replied to the thread 2020 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports.

that's a purdy looking coho! Is the VH buoy the yellow buoy about 2kms off vic waterfront? If the winds hold off, there will be some...

Oct 21, 2020 at 2:43 PM
  6. DuroBoat replied to the thread New Silver Streak on the way.

hey gong show, I have a volvo dualprop with my transducer on the starboard and never loose bottom at full speed. even in water 300' deep...

Oct 21, 2020 at 12:09 PM
  7. DuroBoat liked GLG's post in the thread Do I need it ... No, but I want it. Rivian Truck.

You have no idea what your talking about. Frankly your arguments are at best shallow at worst intentional misleading. Every major car...

Oct 21, 2020 at 7:51 AM
  8. DuroBoat liked GLG's post in the thread Do I need it ... No, but I want it. Rivian Truck.

So what you're saying is that the Volkswagen Group is going to use black market cobalt in there batteries because that's what your...

Oct 21, 2020 at 7:51 AM