dradons's Recent Activity

1. dradons replied to the thread COVID 19 - BUSINESS THREAD INFO/DISCUSSION.

I'd heed caution listening to extreme criticisms at this point by the political parties. These things are not as easy as he lays out,...

Apr 5, 2020 at 2:57 PM
  2. dradons replied to the thread COVID 19 - BUSINESS THREAD INFO/DISCUSSION.

I think the purpose is to keep people on payroll and not have all the employer's layoff staff and have them move to EI/CERB. The amounts...

Apr 5, 2020 at 11:12 AM
  3. dradons replied to the thread COVID 19 - BUSINESS THREAD INFO/DISCUSSION.

My understanding is it will be March 2020 vs March 2019 and April 2020 vs April 2019 and so on. Revenues will be how the business...

Apr 5, 2020 at 10:51 AM
  4. dradons replied to the thread All Things COVID-19.

I think the draft language read that the employer must make a best effort to get the employee back to pre-crisis level ie cover...

Apr 5, 2020 at 9:17 AM
  5. dradons replied to the thread All Things COVID-19.

If April is bad you can do April vs April and will likely be eligible. I have many clients with a similar issue with March being ok, but...

Apr 5, 2020 at 8:58 AM
  6. dradons replied to the thread All Things COVID-19.

If it is looking more like that we should be shutting it all down except for the absolutely essential. Currently, the essential...

Apr 4, 2020 at 2:05 PM
  7. dradons liked Carmanah's post in the thread All Things COVID-19.

My wife is a respiratory therapist and 7 months pregnant. She will be working right until she can’t because she feels it’s her duty....

Apr 4, 2020 at 9:38 AM
  8. dradons liked lazylump's post in the thread All Things COVID-19.

Yes, stay calm, always the best policy, but the thing is, this virus is super contagious. Lots of people dying in Italy under 50. Pay...

Apr 1, 2020 at 9:18 AM