dmurph's Recent Activity

1. dmurph liked Dorman Point's post in the thread 2018 OFFICIAL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread.

I still do! I'm pretty old school, so If anyone wants to call, hail Dorman Point on 88A. Jamie

Aug 17, 2018 at 9:01 AM
  2. dmurph replied to the thread 2018 OFFICIAL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread.

To bad the water was so rough, must have been tough to land the fish.

Aug 15, 2018 at 11:17 PM
  3. dmurph replied to the thread 2018 OFFICIAL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread.

Also sticking and staying also really can pay off, especially at the south arm I find. I have waited it out there painfully for most of...

Aug 13, 2018 at 8:37 PM
  4. dmurph replied to the thread 2018 OFFICIAL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread.

I find washing the gear in soapy water will make a difference also, I don’t always do it but it has seemed to help when things have...

Aug 13, 2018 at 8:33 PM
  5. dmurph replied to the thread 2018 OFFICIAL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread.

If your running out of the south arm I would probably try there first

Aug 13, 2018 at 6:26 AM
  6. dmurph replied to the thread 2018 OFFICIAL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread.

Were you fishing close to bottom or was the flounder suspended in the column, if your fishing really deep try going up higher

Aug 12, 2018 at 10:28 PM
  7. dmurph replied to the thread New to me Boat!.

The ol bucket is pretty reliable and doesn’t stink up the boat lol, plus I’ve been sitting on the bucket and played a fish

Aug 12, 2018 at 9:38 PM
  8. dmurph replied to the thread 2018 OFFICIAL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread.

Spent most of the weekend Fishing a few different spots, hit the Stanley park area into the cap on Friday evening for coho but didn’t...

Aug 12, 2018 at 9:33 PM
  9. dmurph liked the fog ducker's post in the thread 2018 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports.

Spring ? Coho? at the end of the day , did it really matter ?, i never personally seen the fish , it definateley has the characteristics...

Aug 12, 2018 at 7:03 AM
  10. dmurph replied to the thread 2018 OFFICIAL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread.

You in a commander 30? Pretty sure I saw you out there

Aug 11, 2018
  11. dmurph replied to the thread 2018 OFFICIAL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread.

Ya died right off on the high. Wind and current slacked off and the jumpers and biters did also. Was a bit of a bite earlier, we hit 8...

Aug 11, 2018