cracked_ribs's Recent Activity

1. cracked_ribs replied to the thread Sighting in a rifle.

No worries, good luck with the rifle!

Sep 27, 2020 at 3:41 PM
  2. cracked_ribs liked Mako 22's post in the thread Barn Floor Rebuild (Covid Related).

Recently replaced rotten sills, joists and flooring in the hay storage area of an old barn. This barn was converted from the original...

Sep 27, 2020 at 8:18 AM
  3. cracked_ribs replied to the thread Best soap to get rid of fish smell.

Toothpaste, baking soda and the stainless "soap" all work pretty well in my experience.

Sep 26, 2020 at 10:59 PM
  4. cracked_ribs liked Rain City's post in the thread All Things COVID-19.

The teachers are amazing. The unions can go to hell.

Sep 26, 2020 at 12:38 PM
  5. cracked_ribs replied to the thread Sighting in a rifle.

You're pretty close to Ladysmith, aren't you? If you want you can borrow my Caldwell Stinger; I used to use it for evaluating rifles...

Sep 26, 2020 at 12:38 PM
  6. cracked_ribs replied to the thread Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas.

I drove past lifetimer today and saw that little cabin boat and pretty much had to close my eyes and cover my ears to keep from checking...

Sep 25, 2020 at 4:32 PM
  7. cracked_ribs liked Rain City's post in the thread All Things COVID-19.

It's sad that no matter what is going on in the world the unions will always use it as a way to increase membership. They really don't...

Sep 25, 2020 at 4:27 PM
  8. cracked_ribs liked Rain City's post in the thread Steering Solutions while trolling.

Patent Pending...

Sep 24, 2020
  9. cracked_ribs liked Tips Up's post in the thread Steering Solutions while trolling.

Nice! Market competition for my Bungee AP System. Good to see I am not alone with the problem or creative solutions.

Sep 24, 2020
  10. cracked_ribs attached a file to the thread Steering Solutions while trolling.

What you need is a bidirectional steering load dampener to absorb torque in the system. The best ones allow a bit of a nudge in either...

2020-09-20 14.13.03.jpg Sep 24, 2020