Clint r's Recent Activity

1. Clint r replied to the thread New to me motor not getting to full speed..

Only thing I’d add is to take pictures. Lots of pictures.

Aug 20, 2018 at 8:01 AM
  2. Clint r liked The Jackel's post in the thread Action Required - Potential Fin FIsh Closure from Long Beach to Swiftsure for SRKW.

Good luck HM keep us posted, maybe start a thread about it so Cali can follow along :D

Aug 19, 2018 at 5:24 PM
  3. Clint r liked halimark's post in the thread Action Required - Potential Fin FIsh Closure from Long Beach to Swiftsure for SRKW.

You obviously pick and choose my posts to read. My rants are about valid subjects that negatively effect mine and this site members who...

Aug 19, 2018 at 5:23 PM
  4. Clint r replied to the thread Chetwynd Area.

Jackfish lake. Been a while but it’s just a short ways out of town and has some pretty good sized pike in it.

Aug 19, 2018 at 8:38 AM
  5. Clint r replied to the thread Landing a sockeye without a net.

Nice. We did it the same. But right into the cooler

Aug 19, 2018 at 8:26 AM
  6. Clint r replied to the thread Action Required - Potential Fin FIsh Closure from Long Beach to Swiftsure for SRKW.

Finally. Sometimes animals just get sick. Could actually be nothing to do with anything but how nature works.

Aug 19, 2018 at 8:25 AM
  7. Clint r liked agentaqua's post in the thread Action Required - Potential Fin FIsh Closure from Long Beach to Swiftsure for SRKW.

Researchers say parasite may have caused orca's illness Lab results show moderate levels of a parasite common in marine mammals, say...

Aug 19, 2018 at 8:23 AM
  8. Clint r liked SpringVelocity's post in the thread Action Required - Potential Fin FIsh Closure from Long Beach to Swiftsure for SRKW.

I am not alt right but thanks for that.

Aug 19, 2018 at 7:00 AM
  9. Clint r liked profisher's post in the thread Kicker motor problem, cuts out after running for a while.

Clint that could be true for old school motors that used one coil for all cylinders but today's engines have a coil for each...it would...

Aug 19, 2018 at 6:53 AM
  10. Clint r replied to the thread Kicker motor problem, cuts out after running for a while.

Coils. They’ll run great till they get hot then your motor will quit. Won’t start again until it cools down then it’ll start and run...

Aug 18, 2018 at 10:56 PM
  11. Clint r liked Reeltime's post in the thread Landing a sockeye without a net.

Out sockeye fishing in the North Arm, hooks don't get all caught up in the net and they don't get spooked by the net and go for more...

Aug 18, 2018 at 10:44 PM
  12. Clint r liked BCRingo's post in the thread Too much TIME not enough MONEY OR too much MONEY not enough TIME?.

If you’re married with kids and a mortgage in this province, you’re pretty muched fu..ed no matter what career decision you make. If...

Aug 16, 2018 at 4:09 PM
  13. Clint r liked Damien's post in the thread Mabel lake trout fishing.

What have you been doing far? Without knowing it is hard to make suggestions. However some somewhat universal things to do; Find the...

Aug 15, 2018 at 1:55 PM
  14. Clint r liked kingblazer84's post in the thread Mabel lake trout fishing.

all the techniques above are very good ideas! as for gear the last salmon I got out of there was a 16lb spring on a green and white 4"...

Aug 15, 2018 at 1:53 PM
  15. Clint r replied to the thread Mabel lake trout fishing.

Yep all good advice. But about floating plugs, they all dive when being pulled through the water. Otherwise floating plugs wouldn’t...

Aug 15, 2018 at 1:05 PM