blindmonkey's Recent Activity

1. blindmonkey liked albernifisher's post in the thread 2018 Alberni Inlet Reports.

Of my close to 40 years of fishing, today was one of the best! By 8am my dad and I had our 4, he wanted to go in but I convinced him...

Aug 19, 2018 at 8:53 PM
  2. blindmonkey liked Barnacle Bill's post in the thread Landing net woes.

A good idea for you and Big Bruse is to put some flotation foam inside the handle as far up as you can get it. Floats really well if it...

Aug 17, 2018 at 6:24 PM
  3. blindmonkey liked Englishman's post in the thread 2018 Sooke Reports.

Well guys, the lines were in the water at 6:30am for the sockeye in 450’ of water. Once again they were very uncooperative. And for...

27lbChinook.jpg Aug 17, 2018 at 6:16 PM
  4. blindmonkey replied to the thread Landing net woes.

Me too, great solution.

Aug 17, 2018 at 11:12 AM
  5. blindmonkey liked StormTrooper's post in the thread Too much TIME not enough MONEY OR too much MONEY not enough TIME?.

Here's the thing, and it rings true 100% for everyone...we are all born into this world with nothing. We also leave this world with...

Aug 17, 2018 at 10:49 AM
  6. blindmonkey liked wildmanyeah's post in the thread Too much TIME not enough MONEY OR too much MONEY not enough TIME?.

Without me and my dad splitting expenses I would be on the river flossing, He's retired, I am working but have a flexible job. Each...

Aug 17, 2018 at 7:19 AM
  7. blindmonkey liked doonhamer's post in the thread Too much TIME not enough MONEY OR too much MONEY not enough TIME?.

Now retired on disability , so : early adulthood , simply played hard when money was there, when times got tough moved to where work...

Aug 17, 2018 at 7:17 AM
  8. blindmonkey liked walleyes's post in the thread Too much TIME not enough MONEY OR too much MONEY not enough TIME?.

It's hard for me to vote in this no real category for me. In all honesty I don't have to much money but enough, time ? for the last 6...

Aug 17, 2018 at 7:15 AM
  9. blindmonkey liked profisher's post in the thread 2018 Sooke Reports.

If the tide is flooding they should bite but just like early morning as you get close to evening darkness fish come up closer to the...

Aug 17, 2018 at 7:10 AM
  10. blindmonkey liked banger17's post in the thread 2018 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports.

Kitchen sink spoons out fishing hootchies and anchovies by far for us. Usual depths from 25-60. Great weather and wicked times

Aug 14, 2018
  11. blindmonkey liked Kildonan's post in the thread Tales From The Tyee Pool........2018.

Dave, if one day you find yourself in a position of not being able to row people around the tyee pool, you for sure have a career in...

Aug 14, 2018