bigdogeh's Recent Activity

1. bigdogeh liked high tide's post in the thread Pathetic Vancouver area Boat Ramps.

wow, this gets more and more frustrating as the years go by. I live out in the Fraser Valley. I commonly launch at McDonald, Steveston,...

Aug 17, 2018 at 4:04 PM
  2. bigdogeh liked triplenickel's post in the thread Too much TIME not enough MONEY OR too much MONEY not enough TIME?.

Smokeanogan and Brokenagan both made me laugh. Well done gang.

Aug 17, 2018 at 4:02 PM
  3. bigdogeh liked tinboatrobb's post in the thread Too much TIME not enough MONEY OR too much MONEY not enough TIME?.

I am fortunate in that it is often my wife who tells me when we are going fishing. this time of the year it is usually 2 evenings a week...

4. bigdogeh liked RogersonCrusoe's post in the thread Too much TIME not enough MONEY OR too much MONEY not enough TIME?.

I'm 32 and am pretty proud of the choices and steps made to get into such a position. From high school directly into university, then...

5. bigdogeh liked StormTrooper's post in the thread Too much TIME not enough MONEY OR too much MONEY not enough TIME?.

Here's the thing, and it rings true 100% for everyone...we are all born into this world with nothing. We also leave this world with...

Aug 17, 2018 at 4:01 PM
  6. bigdogeh liked kingblazer84's post in the thread Too much TIME not enough MONEY OR too much MONEY not enough TIME?.

I’m gonna chime in, I’m 33 and to tell you the honest truth there is never enough time or money for fishing! I’m on the forever 99 plan...

7. bigdogeh liked Stizzla's post in the thread Too much TIME not enough MONEY OR too much MONEY not enough TIME?.

I need more time. I’ve worked hard and made some smart moves with property and am fortunate enough have a very nice house with a good...

8. bigdogeh liked Islander57's post in the thread Too much TIME not enough MONEY OR too much MONEY not enough TIME?.

Sometimes work and play can mix together to make for a good time. As I mentioned earlier in this post, I lay vinyl decking. As good...

Aug 17, 2018 at 3:57 PM
  9. bigdogeh liked triplenickel's post in the thread Too much TIME not enough MONEY OR too much MONEY not enough TIME?.

Been doing shift work, 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off for the last 15 years. Totally addicted to the lifestyle. No way am I going back to...

Aug 17, 2018 at 3:56 PM
  10. bigdogeh liked wildmanyeah's post in the thread Too much TIME not enough MONEY OR too much MONEY not enough TIME?.

Without me and my dad splitting expenses I would be on the river flossing, He's retired, I am working but have a flexible job. Each...

Aug 17, 2018 at 3:55 PM
  11. bigdogeh liked Che's post in the thread Too much TIME not enough MONEY OR too much MONEY not enough TIME?.

Man this is a serious story for a lot of young people to learn from. I'm sure its going to be a harder go the older and older you get....

Aug 17, 2018 at 3:53 PM
  12. bigdogeh liked SFBC's post in the thread 2018 Haida Gwaii Reports.

Did a recent trip to Naden Harbour organized by a longtime friend from my school days back in Southern Alberta. We stayed at Peregrine...

DSCF0993.JPG T resize.jpg D Resize.jpg IMG_1979.jpg IMG_2051.jpg IMG_1962.jpg IMG_3077.jpg IMG_2018.jpg FullSizeR.jpg Aug 16, 2018 at 5:25 PM
  13. bigdogeh liked Hoochiebob's post in the thread Used motors, how many hours is too many.

bought my 08 Yammies with 2000 hrs on them. now are close to 2500 and still running like a top. If you are outboard savvy and do your...

Aug 16, 2018 at 10:52 AM
  14. bigdogeh liked Stizzla's post in the thread Used motors, how many hours is too many.

I got my 2008 Yamaha 90 with 67 hours on it! I had an overheat early. It will be my one and only overheating, because the previous owner...

Aug 16, 2018 at 10:50 AM
  15. bigdogeh liked tincan's post in the thread Tugboat sinks in north arm Aug 14, 2018.

heard from a source in the tug industry that the reason is sank was that it was essentially run over by a barge full of gravel/concrete...

Aug 16, 2018 at 10:38 AM