barkerfam's Recent Activity

1. barkerfam liked Dave H's post in the thread Tales From The Tyee Pool........2018.

Friday evening found my trusty rod-holders and I once again braving the turbulent seas seeking the ever elusive Tyee and once again we...

Aug 18, 2018 at 1:19 PM
  2. barkerfam liked Tsquared's post in the thread Too much TIME not enough MONEY OR too much MONEY not enough TIME?.

I’m retired so work no longer gets in the way of fishing. My fishing partner and I own a boat together so all costs are split, making it...

Aug 18, 2018 at 8:03 AM
  3. barkerfam liked chris73's post in the thread 2018 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports.

That's a huge Humboldt Squid! lol

Aug 18, 2018 at 7:58 AM
  4. barkerfam liked BCRingo's post in the thread Too much TIME not enough MONEY OR too much MONEY not enough TIME?.

IMHO, the issue is twofold: We want good paying jobs close to where “we” like to live and for that we either look at different levels...

Aug 17, 2018 at 10:45 PM
  5. barkerfam liked carpeweekend's post in the thread 2018 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports.

Yes, a pretty deluxe resort. I had bought the trip at a live auction at the Sidney derby. One of the few Canadians staying at the...

20180815_152930.jpg Aug 17, 2018 at 3:44 PM
  6. barkerfam liked bones's post in the thread 2018 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports.

33' anchovy, tight to the rocks

big fish.jpg Aug 16, 2018 at 6:18 PM
  7. barkerfam liked wildmanyeah's post in the thread Too much TIME not enough MONEY OR too much MONEY not enough TIME?.

Without me and my dad splitting expenses I would be on the river flossing, He's retired, I am working but have a flexible job. Each...

Aug 16, 2018 at 6:01 PM
  8. barkerfam liked FishBear's post in the thread Too much TIME not enough MONEY OR too much MONEY not enough TIME?.

There was a time when first starting out... career and family... when time and money were both in short supply. In order to make the...

Aug 16, 2018 at 5:58 PM
  9. barkerfam liked pescador's post in the thread Too much TIME not enough MONEY OR too much MONEY not enough TIME?.

Retired now. Fish 40+ days plus a year. And believe me thats a lot. Might have to get a part time job at some point tho to re-power...

Aug 16, 2018 at 5:57 PM
  10. barkerfam liked Manolaki's post in the thread 2018 OFFICIAL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread.

Sounds painful

Aug 15, 2018 at 9:15 AM