Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Saw that one this morning,absolutely love the lines of it,Ray Hunt design.A swept shear gets me every time.Not about to buy a 40+year old boat that needs repowering with 2 V8's any time soon though.
Absolutely a looker there! Pic 3 when it’s cruising... it looks stunning.

Saw that one this morning,absolutely love the lines of it,Ray Hunt design.A swept shear gets me every time.Not about to buy a 40+year old boat that needs repowering with 2 V8's any time soon though.

Already a deal pending on it! I am not surprised...
As you may think that way. Chris Craft actually had to go to court over this boat. Because it was a Ray Hunt design. Bertram of course stepped in and started the lawsuit. So these 30 Chris Crafts are rare as production had to cease once the battle was over. So since that happened they are a very coveted boat. They always have a good resale value and if you find one and have the money. If I was you I would buy it :D

Saw
Already a deal pending on it! I am not surprised...
As you may think that way. Chris Craft actually had to go to court over this boat. Because it was a Ray Hunt design. Bertram of course stepped in and started the lawsuit. So these 30 Chris Crafts are rare as production had to cease once the battle was over. So since that happened they are a very coveted boat. They always have a good resale value and if you find one and have the money. If I was you I would buy it :D

Saw that deal pending. Was gonna go "window" shop tomorrow. Oh well, wasn't meant to be.

Comparable to the 32 Bertram that was on here a while ago but cheaper. Good price for the chris craft

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/van/boa/d/delta-40-mph-top-speed-22-skagit-orca/7153111649.html

22' Skagit Orca - $41700

00f0f_7IOBsFOngd8_0wA0or_600x450.jpg

Here's a buy for you hounds. Someone scoop it up looks clean and cared for. Year round west coast boat.

Back