Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

This is pretty interesting to me. I'm curious why those motors only have so few hours given they're 17 years old...interesting choice to rig a new boat. The white ironwood at lgm is awesome I've drooled over that for years.

Bah ok got it on the age of the hull and motors...

This 26ft Ironwood with twin Hondas has been for sale off and on for well over a year now. Note in the Grand Yachts description that it refers to the boat originally having a single Honda 225, and then they added a second Honda later. I think the hours are deceptive because they're reporting the hours of the newer motor. That single Honda must've been struggling to push that much boat. Here's what I wrote about it at the end of May when it was listed:

This owner must be reluctant to sell and/or delusional about the value of his boat....the boat was listed for quite a while last year for $175,000. You can see the old listing here, but I'm not sure the photos are still working:
https://www.grandyachts.com/brokerage-test/?boat_id=7064921

The ad posted this week <edit: end of May> says "by owner". When it popped up a few days ago it was listed at $158,000 and the ad text said "appraised at $175,000 last year" which might be another way of saying "the broker listed it at $175,000 last year but it didn't sell". The ad was edited this morning up to $168,000 and the bit about the appraisal has been deleted. It's a pretty cool boat though..

This 26ft Ironwood with twin Hondas has been for sale off and on for well over a year now. Note in the Grand Yachts description that it refers to the boat originally having a single Honda 225, and then they added a second Honda later. I think the hours are deceptive because they're reporting the hours of the newer motor. That single Honda must've been struggling to push that much boat. Here's what I wrote about it at the end of May when it was listed:

This owner must be reluctant to sell and/or delusional about the value of his boat....the boat was listed for quite a while last year for $175,000. You can see the old listing here, but I'm not sure the photos are still working:
https://www.grandyachts.com/brokerage-test/?boat_id=7064921

The ad posted this week <edit: end of May> says "by owner". When it popped up a few days ago it was listed at $158,000 and the ad text said "appraised at $175,000 last year" which might be another way of saying "the broker listed it at $175,000 last year but it didn't sell". The ad was edited this morning up to $168,000 and the bit about the appraisal has been deleted. It's a pretty cool boat though..

If I can get this deal done, i'm definitely ripping those Honda's off and installing a pair of Merc 470 IO's and calling it the "AntiPod"...hahaha

This thing seems like a junkload of boat for the money, are these things well regarded? Seems like a great deal with those 2012 Yami's...
A lot of fishing boat. Not the best cruisers I'd say. I wonder if that'll be the ticket moving forward with all the restrictions. Now the wife HAS to be on board... or overboard.

Back