FS: 2017 Boston Whaler Conquest 315 - Vancouver

BCI

For Sale;

2017 Boston Whaler Conquest 315. I am the second owner. I bought this boat locally from the original owners. with 100 hours on her original 2017 6 cylinder Verado 300s. She is a local M&P Boat from new.

At 250 hours she was repowered with new V8 Verado 300s at Inlet Marine last winter. As such they have 4+ years warranty remaining.

She has been a great boat. Very well laid out, warm, dry, safe.

Boat has 50 hours since the repower late 2019. 4 years + remaining on the mains. Still hasn't had first service on the mains (100 hour first service).

No generator, no A/C (both unneeded here), YES diesel heat (needed here).

Comes with safety gear, a spare pair of Merc Rev4 17 props, 2 x high speed Scotty down riggers, and 1 x Scotty Prawn Puller, NAVIONICS Platinum chip card.

This is the open-aft deck model. Not the claustrophobic enclosed pilothouse style.

She comes fully equipped with 2 x Raymarine 12", EV-200 Autopilot with control at helm and cockpit, bow thruster, wireless remote control intellisteer, cockpit fridge, cockpit sure-shade, cockpit table, helm deck table, privacy curtain for aft berth, Sirius radio, spotlight, etc. etc.

$399,000.00 Cdn.

Boat is waxed 2 x a year and washed 2 x a month. Sits in Yaletown Marina for viewing. Thanks for looking.

Brian.

315CQ - 6.jpeg 315CQ - 1.jpeg 315CQ - 4.jpeg 315CQ - 5.jpeg 315CQ - 3.jpeg

Last edited:
I've gotta say that thing is pretty intimidating cruising by. All business. Can't wait to see what's next @BCI

Reactions: BCI
That's a hell of a deal, this thing will be gone fast for the right buyer...maybe Big Pappa needs a spare!

Reactions: BCI
Nice BCI.....what size is your EagleCraft now?

Current Eaglecraft is 33 x 11 with a single D6-400 diesel sterndrive and a 25hp HiThrust kicker. Current Eaglecraft holds 190 gallons and burns 16 gallons at 28mph cruise. It's going to be bitter sweet going from the diesel to the outboards, but it will be a really fast boat with 900hp hanging off the back.

Back